Thread: somewhere other than here

I want to go somewhere out of state to shoot some big ducks and/or geese.
    if anyone can help please do i have in between 3 and 5 people wanting to go i just need names of guide services and how to cantact them wouldn't mind a good goose shoot or duck shoot.
    Thank you everyone.

DO check out our sponsors.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I’m one of guy’s that’s going with Fowl Habit! I have looked into double duck, sounds good from what I read its $150 for an all day hunt morning and evening and lodging (if I am wrong correct me)

What would be the best time 2 go December or January? I’m looking at late December or any time In January.

Also Id like to know about a duck hunting club or plantation that we could join or get on a list 2 join in the Moncks Corner or surrounding areas if their is such a thing?

I don’t know how the plantation and private land owners pick the people for hunts or if its just a you have 2 know someone deal. Cause if I have 2 spend money 2 go out of state 2 hunt I just assume spend the money and join a club and be able 2 hunt all year.

R/LW
    SHR Cooper River Magnum Decoy

i leave sunday to go up to ohio with a guide service called wackum and stackum. heard some good things about em and its 500 bucks for two people two days, room and board, meals included, hunting geese and greenheads
    benelli-performance worth the price

Look up Larry Gore in Texas.... they have a TON of geese.. fair price anf he is a good guy... has lots of land to hunt. The guides go out a few days before the hunt to find out where they are and watches them... they wont hunt the area till you go...

Going Northwest on Thursday night at midnight for the annual duck bust!!

Hope we get some colder weather, so the ducks will want to eat.

If you want to try Maryland..sea duck & divers..www. pitboss.com..Jeff Coates..Hunt from a Banks 21'..the ducks are here..We went outon our own on Sat. & limited..Now is the time on the Maryland coast..the ducks are here

Go to Texas!!! Larry Gore is an ass. But his guide service is good. He has a guide named Chris who has been guiding and hunting the prarie since he was young. He lives in the middle of the Praire in a trailer all goose and duck season and then heads up to guide in Alaska. The Katy Prarie has the largest concetration of waterfowl in North America.......tje goose hunting won't dissapoint. The ducks are better than here, no more mallards but lots of Teal and some Canvasbacks and grey ducks.