Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Playing Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Rubberhead can make y'all like trump with a paragraph.
    Five actually.

A third-party run by Trump would be a disaster - I wouldn't vote for him as a third-party candidate.

But, I worry, too, that some fraction of the Republican party are going convince themselves to stay home if Trump wins the Republican nomination. Something that's happening but not being talked about is the Trump Democrats. It is a real and growing section of Democrats that don't believe in the liberal-progressive agenda. They like what Trump is saying and they're willing to cross the line and vote for him in the general.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Trump's biggest flaw is that he loves the spotlight more than he loves the Constitution. He is taking it to the establishment. I like that. They hate him. I like that too. However, he hasnt said one thing of substance, nor have I heard him quote the first line of the Bill or Rights, or the US Constitution.

He is a two bit media personality who is getting more than his 15 seconds. If ya'll hated Duck Tape for voting his "conscious" on the flag, wait until Trump gets into the Executive office. It's about him. Not about serving. Him.

Also if you are entertained by the sharing of cell phone numbers of colleagues...imagine the fallout if he had a disagreement with Putin, or that hacked off fellow egotist in North Korea.

Also consider that this board is comprised by and large, by jackals. There's a lot of rough behavior that passes for every day here. I would have banned him for ever, for posting someone's personal cell phone number out of spite because that person called him a jackass.

He is just a douchebag with lots of money.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Five actually.

A third-party run by Trump would be a disaster - I wouldn't vote for him as a third-party candidate.

But, I worry, too, that some fraction of the Republican party are going convince themselves to stay home if Trump wins the Republican nomination. Something that's happening but not being talked about is the Trump Democrats. It is a real and growing section of Democrats that don't believe in the liberal-progressive agenda. They like what Trump is saying and they're willing to cross the line and vote for him in the general.
    So you like him over here but not over there. Sounds like a good choice to me.

Five actually.

Trump appeals to the average Joe that has grown dissatisfied with modern day politicians which as someone mentioned earlier is a large chunk of the population. He's popular and well known enough (regardless of what he says, what his beliefs and/or policies are) to draw republican, democratic and the ignorant/uninformed votes which could even make him a candidate as an independent. If you get the rhino's fighting among themselves with 16 candidates and not a real winner with the democrats and Trump runs on his own...he's got enough popularity across the board to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You're right - I take it back. I reserve the right to consider voting for Trump as a third-party candidate.

We may need a third party candidate to win to knock both the democrat and republican parties back in line. You might actually see congress work together to try and get shit done just to spite the no party president.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    ...Trump runs on his own...he's got enough popularity across the board to win.
    See above - I really believe in Trump's vision for America, his ability to implement that vision and his ability to get enough supporters to win the general.
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 07-22-2015 at 08:13 AM.

I don't think Trump really wants the job. But even he couldn't afford all the commercial time and publicity he's garnering at the moment. It's genius really, from a business standpoint. I say he soaks up as much tv time as possible and then poof, he's gone.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

He gave out the personal cell phone number of a member of Congress. Which has emails, text and GPS. Anything can be hacked. He created a nightmare of the secret service. How would he handle national security?
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 07-22-2015 at 08:22 AM.

See above - I really believe in Trump's vision for America, his ability to implement that vision and his ability to get enough supporters to win the general.
    Please define "Trump's vision".

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He gave out the personal cell phone number of a member of Congress. Which has emails, text and GPS. Anything can be hacked. He created a nightmare of the secret service. How would he handle national security?
    How is this a bad thing????

If more of them had to live in fear of the people they seek to ruin in this country, and had to be accountable I imagine they would not vote and carry on the way they do.

What is so wrong with actually having to associate with the people? We are a representative government? God for bid they actually have to converse with we mere mortals.

I wish we would get back to the idea they are nothing more than a citizen like you or I they just happen to be our voice (THAT is IMPORTANT) OUR voice. Not their own, not China, not another part of the country or world. THEY are responsible directly to the immediate voters in their district or state.

As it is the status quo gets away with saying Trump brings out the crazies. And this is acceptable. No they are not crazy they are pissed off voters who are sick and tired of the blow hards talking to hear each other talk and usually only about tearing up the constitution, or how they can trample on it next.

Graham is a political elitist. He and McCain are the worst kind of rino scum.

Please define "Trump's vision".
    Be a loudmouth Yankee shitbag and garner as much attention as possible during this whole publicity stunt.

Oh, so his strategy for "vision" emplementation is being an attention whore?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    How is this a bad thing????

If more of them had to live in fear of the people they seek to ruin in this country, and had to be accountable I imagine they would not vote and carry on the way they do.

What is so wrong with actually having to associate with the people? We are a representative government? God for bid they actually have to converse with we mere mortals.

I wish we would get back to the idea they are nothing more than a citizen like you or I they just happen to be our voice (THAT is IMPORTANT) OUR voice. Not their own, not China, not another part of the country or world. THEY are responsible directly to the immediate voters in their district or state.

As it is the status quo gets away with saying Trump brings out the crazies. And this is acceptable. No they are not crazy they are pissed off voters who are sick and tired of the blow hards talking to hear each other talk and usually only about tearing up the constitution, or how they can trample on it next.
    It is a bad thing because if hacked there would likely be access to sensitive information that should be confidential.

To be fair, that is a prerequisite for any R or D.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    So I am not the only one who thinks he is an ass clown. I agree that the Republican Party is hurting, and has been for the last several terms, but an out of control blow hard with a bad hairdo and a shitty personal responsibility record is not the answer.
    A bad "personal responsibility record"? As opposed to what...the career politicians who have a better record because they've been working for the government their whole lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    It is a bad thing because if hacked there would likely be access to sensitive information that should be confidential.
    This is were I disagree. I know where you are going, but "national security" has given these ass wipes way to much power, and they get away with it by declaring everything a national security issue.

If we are suppose to be a free society there should be very, very little that is hid from the people if we are the government.

There are some items yes that we don't need to know about, but by and large most of the stuff they hide if sunlight ever hit them would be trashed, and that is a good thing!

His only vision is seeing his ratings and popularity climb. This whole thing is nothing more than a PR stunt. The fact that people actually want to vote this clown into office makes me wonder if the majority of Americans are now completely and certifiably retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    So I am not the only one who thinks he is an ass clown. I agree that the Republican Party is hurting, and has been for the last several terms, but an out of control blow hard with a bad hairdo and a shitty personal responsibility record is not the answer.
    Ass clown, asshole, narcissistic blowhard, unscrupulous businessman, loudmouth jerk, boastful SOB etc. All those terms can be used to describe Trump and more. He isn't the answer but, he's turning the GOP on it's head and gotten the career politicians out of their comfort zone. He's not a conservative at all but he's also not a mealy-mouthed, pandering cocksucker telling people what they want to hear just to get elected. So far, his strategy seems to be working as reflected by the polls. Chances are he self destructs before long and maybe one of these others takes a note or two on how to fight dirty because we all know the Democrats will regardless of their candidate.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013