Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Playing Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by CYPRESNEAK View Post
    Trump is simply running distraction, and will withdraw just before the GOP vote.
    Bank it.
    He's doing his best to implode now, but he keeps getting more popular with his stunts.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    It's really, really sad that Donal Trump is the front runner for the "Non-Democrat" ticket.
    FIFY

He'll go down in flames but its fun to watch. Many man can get up there & do the same but it takes $$. Best part is, he doesn't need any of that so he can't be pimped by any groups like the others.

Exactly.

Hell how much fun would that be? To run for president and tell all those POS people to see if their dick can touch their asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post

Hell how much fun would that be? To run for president and tell all those POS people to see if their dick can touch their asshole.
    Sig worthy!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

What pisses the media off is that Trump won't apologize and back down from them. All the other candidates will and he won't. He's not letting them define him. Good for him.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    What pisses the media off is that Trump won't apologize and back down from them. All the other candidates will and he won't. He's not letting them define him. Good for him.
    Yep, and getting all the people that are tired of the media and PC bullshit fired up about it too. The other candidates need to be taking notes for how to hit that bitch Hillary if/when the time comes. If he debated her, she's lose he shit in the first 5 minutes and show her true colors, not that they can't be seen by anyone looking already.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 07-21-2015 at 03:34 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep, and getting all the people that are tired of the media and PC bullshit fired up about it too.
    Yet they'll let Hillary coral their asses in a rope & treat em like last night's whore.

So are we ready to go from a narcissist with absolutely no business, executive or foreign policy experience to a narcissist with 45 years of business, executive and foreign policy experience?

I certainly am. Trump is crazy like a fox.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Trump is crazy like a fox.
    I knew that the first time I saw that hair.

To many fucking sick chickens in this country. ..let the foxes in and clean house for a few years. ....

So are we ready to go from a narcissist with absolutely no business, executive or foreign policy experience to a narcissist with 45 years of business, executive and foreign policy experience?

x2

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If you think about it all politicians are narcissist. So yeah, I'll take the Trump over what we have now or Hitlery.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Why is that little green face up there?
    It's trump
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Trump is crazy like a fox.
    What does he say?

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    It's trump
    Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    What does he say?
    He's been saying "pew, pew, pew" a lot here lately. I hope he keeps it up. He "pew, pew, pew'ed" Lindsey Graham today too...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    trump is a fucking idiot
    Really, how many billions do you have? Now whose the idjit?
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Trump as president would be a wild ride. I like him, he is a man who can say what he wants and speak the truth. He is surging because he is saying what the average man is thinking. He is in his zone right now

I just like a man that uses bankruptcy as a business strategy. I can't trust a rich man that doesn't honor his debts. He poked at every vet that was a POW while using college deferment 4 times and medical deferment to avoid the Vietnam war.