Thread: tuna show

Default tuna show

Flippin through the channels this afternoon, I ran across wicked tuna outerbanks. To describe that show in one word, disappointment. I thought it would be all local boats fishing, but the producer just moved the yankees south for the winter and found three assholes from Wanchese to add to this clusterfuck. I guess using top notch local guys wouldn't provide the requisite flamboyance (which is code for stupid as fuck) to keep this show sucking shit on a level that fans are acustomed.

Those asshole on the fishin frenzy are a bunch of stupid, screaming idiots and they're as bad if not worse than the yankees that I can't stand to watch in the other show. The captain got all pissy and started kicking everything on the bridge when the boat next to him hooked up a double header. Awesome drama. I'm thinkin he's got some yankee in him.

The guys on the Doghouse aren't so bad, at least they aren't a bunch of screamers, but they can't seem to stop themselves from saying stupid shit on camera. And what's the story with flags on the bow?

The other guys, can't remember the name of their boat, and really don't care, spend their time arguing like the yankees. And they're screamers.

Of course, the yankees are just doing what's in their nature, which is being loud, arrogant assholes with every breath.

Siskel and Ebert would have gotten up and walked the fuck out, like me.
    Last edited by Fish; 07-19-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Almost forgot to mention, the deck hand on the fishin frenzy was throwing up over the side.

Classic

i like that prick Tyler from the pinwheel.
    Windows Down!

I watched that show for as long as it took for my ears to start bleeding from those godawful accents. One minute? 45 seconds?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    The boys from Little River came pretty close to making a necklace of of his teeth.

the fact that people watch it is the scary part.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Is he the skinny one or the fat one?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Skinny phish kid
    Windows Down!