Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Case of Spin!

Default Another Case of Spin!

Being as all the Clemmers have so enjoyed the "dumpster fire" that is supposedly USC football in the last 6 months and the usual nonsense about the downward spiral- Bleacher Report just announced that oft troubled Isaiah Battle is entering the NFL supplemental draft. ie.(I can't pass anymore draft). Battle reports he has to take care of his soon to be birthed child this summer. Never mind the lack of going to class, failing drug tests, and ejections from games and practices. That's two starters in a week. Anxious to hear this one.

That just means a true freshman will play in his spot and terrorize the "dumpster fire" of a SCAR defense for four whole years.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

They didn't need him anyway. They 2 deep.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JXflGuacI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JXflGuacI[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    That just means a true freshman will play in his spot and terrorize the "dumpster fire" of a SCAR defense for four whole years.
    True freshmen starting? Isn't that a reason you all said we were headed down the tubes this past spring when all the pine riding receivers we had were leaving? If there was anywhere the Tigs cannot afford injury or poor play it's in the trenches on both sides. Ya'll really aint "too deep" at either spot.

Battle thinks he is ready for the NFL. Clemson has other players pushing him hard, and he knows if he stays and loses his starting job it would hurt his NFL stock. That's the one and only reason he is leaving.

Did he do cocaine as well?

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Battle thinks he is ready for the NFL. Clemson has other players pushing him hard, and he knows if he stays and loses his starting job it would hurt his NFL stock. That's the one and only reason he is leaving.
    This wins the award for the most convenient answer of the week. Being pushed by a true freshman? Trust me when I say he's been moved out so the skinny don't go public. Can't afford two in one week, although it seems there was an effort to keep the kicker's blow quiet.

Not gonna say this one doesn't suck, losing an experienced LT. Have to think he was going to be academically ineligible or something - seems like I read the Clemson coaches were assisting him in entering the supplemental draft, not something they would encourage otherwise.

Finally a truthful soldier. What it all boils down to is no matter what Daybo tells ya'll, and ya'll believe like it's gospel, there's really not much difference in Clemson and everybody else. Everybody has sketchy recruits, everybody has sketchy character players, everybody's players like the booze and dope, and everybody does what they can to keep it quiet and portray an image of cleanliness. Everyone recruits the same guys from the same hoods and the same sketchy camps. If you are truly recruiting a bunch of choir boys, see the military academies, and even they got their issues but have the feds to cover them up.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Did he do cocaine as well?
    http://theclemsoninsider.com/2015/06...-of-marijuana/

Saw this link on a SC forum.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Quote Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Clemson has other players pushing him hard, and he knows if he stays and loses his starting job it would hurt his NFL stock. That's the one and only reason he is leaving.

He's gotten so polished up with his excuses the last 5-6 years, he should move to Washington and be Hillary's Press Secretary. He could pull it off.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 06-25-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
    Three in a month or two. Every program deals with this stuff...

I won't miss him.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hyatt better add some weight.
    Last edited by davisd9; 06-25-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Every program has it; Clemson has been fortunate enough over the last few years to have a LOT less than other programs around here that where red/silver or garnet/black.

With Battle, it hasn't been just one thing but an accumulation of things. Losing him hurts no matter how you spin it.

And find me a kicker that doesn't need some type of "medication"!

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Every program has it; Clemson has been fortunate enough over the last few years to have covered up more than other programs around here that where red/silver or garnet/black.

With Battle, it hasn't been just one thing but an accumulation of things. Losing him hurts no matter how you spin it.

And find me a kicker that doesn't need some type of "medication"!
    FIFY

And this...

According to the incident report obtained by TCI, Battle was given a citation for speeding and for possession of marijuana, but did not go to jail nor was he charged with anything.

Is being given a citation not being charged?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Don't worry, I'm sure getting your asses whipped using a freshman LT won't hurt near as bad as getting it spanked by a one legged freshman QB.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Clemson's drug problem seems to be on par with UGA.

Yep, good thing it's not rape and armed robbery or other felonies, right Peaches?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    This wins the award for the most convenient answer of the week. Being pushed by a true freshman? Trust me when I say he's been moved out so the skinny don't go public. Can't afford two in one week, although it seems there was an effort to keep the kicker's blow quiet.
    Believe what you want. I can tell you this is from the horse's mouth. Some folks know what they are talking about, and some just spew rhetoric and what they read on message boards.