Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Field Hunting

I have celebrated many a Canadian Thanksgiving myself. A large number of the people are of Russian or other Block country decent and their traditional cooking is as different as it is good. [img]graemlins/chef.gif[/img]

What routes are y'all taking to Canada or the Dakotas?

We normally fly into Great Falls and drive up through the Port of Climax or the Port of Willow Creek to Swift Current. We have flown into Regina, but I like the scenery through Montana....

My Dad took me to Fort Benton the first time I went to Canada via Montana. That was pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Y'all ever taken a knee on one of those ***** head rocks in those fields in Sask? Damn that feels good!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Have any of you noticed that the geese mixed in with the ducks seem to be weary in fields if you have spinners w/o remotes to cut them off???
    student and child prodigy of the "Professor's" duckology!

Duckman #1
    We did about the same thing once but we went to the store and bought bed sheets and cut a hole in the center for your head and wore ti like a poncho. Worked fine.
    It is also amazing what your buddy with no finisher blind can accomplish using a Casper the ghost costume and a white lawn chair from Wal-Mart!

Ruprecht the monkey boy likes it when they are close...

But then so do I...

uh, that things got a band on it.

Good EYE there sportin!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"