Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz On Gay Rights

Ya just HAD to come on the thread and say that didn't ya?
    Call me an internet troll and THEN say im "disguised" as a sportsman?
    Most of you fuckers wouldnt know a sportsman if he slapped you in the fuckin face,
    what a fuckin insult. You done yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Ya just HAD to come on the thread and say that didn't ya?
    Call me an internet troll and THEN say im "disguised" as a sportsman?
    Most of you fuckers wouldnt know a sportsman if he slapped you in the fuckin face,
    what a fuckin insult. You done yet?
    I'm sorry you took that as an insult, I hope I didn't offend you, that wasn't my intention at all. I'd love to take you fishing some time, you know Jesus hung out with a lot of fisherman. So maybe you have a lot more in common with my home boy JC then you originally thought.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I split the sheets with most so called "sportsmen" when I became a conservationist, and I think of myself as a conservationist first, and a harvester second. Always.
    I left the fold because there is too much plug and play mentality and too much disrespect for nature among most of them. And I find the concept of dominion as a god given gift to be positively disgusting and atrociously arrogant. Too much of anything is not good. There are men here far more like me than any "dominioner" they just see the stacked odds in places like this and resonably think "why fight it" because it IS a fight.
    Every hunting or fishing site I go to is positively infested with a certain group of people who come in and make their little club and suddenly it's THEIRS just like america is hahaha.

I'm trying to figure out what species of monkey I evolved from? And Asians, and blacks, and Mexicans? Why do humans take so long to become independent? Why can monkeys become full grown in just a couple years? Why aren't they talking and walking with us? Why are alligators still alligators, and fish are still fish,etc? What came first, the chicken or the egg? And last but not least, why are people healed by prayer every day all around the world.
    867-5309

But WHY would someone who claims to be a sportsman or conservationist willingly associate with salt life.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

He's 100% liberal. He's for queers ,killing babies (esp Christian babies) & he loves Hussein. He would also love to see your guns snatched away. He feels Christians, AKA Americans deserve to "pay" for their "astrocities". He would probably be a lot happier if he moved to say Chicago or Detroit where his views are widely shared by his limp wristed brotheren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    He's 100% liberal. He's for queers ,killing babies (esp Christian babies) & he loves Hussein. He would also love to see your guns snatched away. He feels Christians, AKA Americans deserve to "pay" for their "astrocities". He would probably be a lot happier if he moved to say Chicago or Detroit where his views are widely shared by his limp wristed brotheren.
    He needs to move to California where he can fly his rainbow flag proudly. I guarantee you he's either from there or up north.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I split the sheets with most so called "sportsmen" when I became a conservationist, and I think of myself as a conservationist first, and a harvester second. Always.
    I left the fold because there is too much plug and play mentality and too much disrespect for nature among most of them. And I find the concept of dominion as a god given gift to be positively disgusting and atrociously arrogant. Too much of anything is not good. There are men here far more like me than any "dominioner" they just see the stacked odds in places like this and resonably think "why fight it" because it IS a fight.
    Every hunting or fishing site I go to is positively infested with a certain group of people who come in and make their little club and suddenly it's THEIRS just like america is hahaha.
    Kind of like the atheist, right?.... "You silly little christians, go sit in the corner and keep to yourself, we don't want you around.."

How can a man as intelligent as you claim to be miss such a huge, glaring contradiction in your sole argument. Christians are the pushy, intolerant people that need to be pushed out? Does that even make sense to you? Why does any one group of people need to be pushed out in your "tolerant" world? Why is my opinion, on matters that no man can prove, any lesser than yours? Why is the joy that I have found in my religion so abhorred by such a "tolerant" crowd?

You are profiling all christians into the same category, and that is a problem, especially by someone with such a tolerable moral high ground as you claim to possess. Do I think being gay is a sin? Yes, 100%. Because of my beliefs. Do I think I should be able to control what other people do? No, absolutely not. You are correct, this is a free country and homosexual people should be allowed to marry if they choose to. Here I am, a christian person agreeing with you. I've done it without tasteless memes of tragedies that atheist have caused. I've done it without belittling your beliefs. And, most of all, I've done it without profiling you into any sub-category of people. So tell me again how we are the problem with society and the world?
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 05-27-2015 at 07:41 AM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Bye Benny, enjoy whatever it is you do in your miserable life. But enjoy it alone.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Banned lol.....
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Damn, all that typing and bandwidth he enjoyed. POOF.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Can we even ask why he was banned or is that new rule from tater's incident still in effect.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Another answered prayer.
    867-5309

So, back to the topic. What do yall think about Ted Cruz?
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Another answered prayer.
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Can we even ask why he was banned or is that new rule from tater's incident still in effect.

Do you really need a reason........he's a miserable troll. Was there anything beneficial in his postings?

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Hottamighty what a train wreck.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

All churches in his area may need to be on lock down. That boy has it real bad.

is that benny on the right, with the dark cloud over him?