Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commodores r goin down!

where is kneedeep now? he ought to be hiding in shame.

USC, without Newton, would've lost that game. So, you are one player away from being worse in football than Vandy. and if I were a carolina fan, that would concern me.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

And if I were a clempson fan, it would concern me that Vanderbilt probably has a better team.

now now....I was waiting on someone to try to talk clemson...but I think you have enough worries on your hands at USC...so let's stick to that. We will see if clemson is 7 pts worse than carolina in a few weeks and that will finish that debate.

for now, lets discuss why the old ball coach cant think of any more offense than to give it to syvelle and let him make it up. i thought he was on offensive mastermind? without syvelle, usc will be worthless....even more so than before. again, if i were a USC fan, that would concern me.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

good thing clemson was only playing temple this past saturday.....

they did not look impressive at all (clemson.)
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

I agree Duk. Right now I'm worried about dook.

Vanderbilt has a fine team this year. That Cutler is going to make some serious money on Sundays. They remind me a lot of Wake....who they beat this year....and we all know who lost to them.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

i am here, and hold my head high on a win [img]graemlins/flipa.gif[/img] , not like you pussy cats who always think you coulda done better

syvelle is an athlete, with a lot of hustle, ain't no doubt he will be missed, but DO NOT get your hopes up...

if you did not notice Sydney Rice is who everyone needs to worry about...not syvelle.

Don't think loosing one man will ruin our season, we are on an upward swing! Let me enjoy our win! and I will let you enjoy yours!

go cocks!!

what i got to be ashamed of??

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I was proud to see that USC showed character. Way to go, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Yeah Vandy wasn't the "SCISA PLEASA" that Temple was, were they?
    \"I\'d rather go to hell than Clemson\".<br /><br />QDM= Quantity of Deer Murdered

Well I am a Gamecock fan, and I AM concerned. Does that mean I'm throwing in the towel? HELL NO !! I was at the game Sat. and Blake didn't even show up until the second half. That concerns me. The defense cannot make a stop on 3rd down and anything. That concerns me. If we played Clemson right now, we would get the shit kicked out of us. That concerns me. There ya go Toofer I'M CONCERNED !! ........................ but we still gotta play THE game.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

Where is the "Believe in Steve/Gamecock Rennainsance" banner. I enjoyed seeing it and now and then and getting a laugh every time.
    Cause he\'s thirsty, Dummy

Originally posted by Greenwing:
    If we played Clemson right now, we would get the shit kicked out of us. That concerns me.
    When you play Clemson in a few weeks you will get the shit kicked out of you.
    That concerns me.......not because of the loss......but all the good bandwidth that will be wasted by those obnoxiuos Clemson fans bragging for the next 12 months.

That concerns me too, Cdiddy.

Originally posted by 2thDoc:
    without syvelle, usc will be worthless....even more so than before. again, if i were a USC fan, that would concern me.
    And without jad dean you'd be where?
    16-15...no newton...bite me