Thread: This is for you Game"Cock" fans

RugerAnnie Coots

Hungry Cock

A guy approaches the window of the movie theatre with a chicken under his arm, and asks for 2 tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him. He replies, "Well, my pet chicken, of course!"
    The girl tells him that he CAN'T take a chicken into the theater, so he goes around the corner, stuffs the chicken into his trousers, and returns. He buys his ticket and goes in. Inside the theatre, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm, so the man unzips his fly so the chicken can stick its head out and get some air and watch the movie.
    Sitting next to him is Agnes. She elbows Myrtle and whispers, "Myrtle, this man over here has just unzipped his pants!" Myrtle whispers back, "Oh, don't worry about it.....you've seen one, you've seen them all."
    Agnes says, "I KNOW......but this one's eating my POPCORN!"

Hammers was right.

of all people i aint believing you said that fish
    Well, I\'m not a gynecologist but I\'ll take a look.

RugerAnnie Coots

Originally posted by Fish:
    Hammers was right.
    Right about what????
    [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Well it went something like this. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Hammers down:
    Two things to say and i'm done with this.

#1 I would make me sick to my stomach to know that my wife, my mother, my sister(If i had one), my daughter(if i had one), would join a website with 2000+ MALES so they could just talk shit with them. What kind of LADY gets her jollies off talking to 2000+ men. I'll clue you in NO self respecting southern LADY would Hang around with 2000 other guys on a duck hunting web page.
    Hey but if your the type of female that wants to get Shit talked to you and read Sexual overtones made by perverts who send messages to you with smilie faces giving blow jobs, by all means stick around.
    #2 If you females do stay around please refrain from filling the grilling page with sour cream pudding and cake recipes, and stick to the wild game and for god sake KEEP THE I LOOK FAT comments to yourself.

Hammers female tip of the day---- Trust me on this one, if you look fat in a picture you look fat in person. I'm not calling you fat I'm just saying pictures don't lie.
    It was a dumb joke and I'm pickin on you about it. Nothing personal...remember?

Hey, here's another dumb joke for you. It dosen't have any GameCock pun in it but it does lean in the direction of the felines to the West. Read on, you might even make the connection.

So theres this farmer, and hes got a bumper crop of every conceivable fruit and vegetable that can possibly be grown in his region.

One evening, the wind comes up strong out of the South and it commences to hailing and raining and such. When it finally quit at dawn, the farmer looked out on the ruins that were his prize crops.

All the farmer could salvage from the devastation was a bushel of peaches. He decided he would take those peaches into town and sell them door to door.

At the very first house he happened upon, he was greeted at the door by a seriously hot bitch in a bath towel. The farmer stammered a little and doing his level best to look at his feet, he told the lady that he was trying to sell his last bushel of peaches. She reached out and took his hand and put it on her bigass titties and said "Are your peaches as frim as these?" He replied, "They, they...they're pretty close ma'am." She then took his hand and put it down on her pussy and asked, "Are they as fuzzy and warm as this?"

At this point the farmer broke down in tears. She asked him what was wrong. He told her, "Ma'am, all I have left is this one bushel of peaches and now you're gonna fuck me out of em'."

A masterpiece, Fish!

I might add, I had forgotten all about Hammers' post. Good stuff, Bulldog.