Thread: Tarheels

Come on boys...let's keep it in the Carolinas and the ACC!

Originally posted by John_boy:
    Clemson or North Carolina will play Rice in the Championship game.

So says Nostradumbass
    Hmmm...might have been onto something there

Fuck that! I would have rather the clemtards gone all the way. Have some pride, man!

Fuck that! I would rather have the Tarheels win than some team like the fucking Beavers or Rice or even those queers from Cali we lost to.

Have some pride....in the southeast!

Go Cocks! [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Chapel Hill is cesspool of liberal, hippy, homosexual, queer, interracial, gay, smelly, douche-bag democrats......Not really the pride of the Southeast in my opinion

P.S.....JB is only pulling for NC because his girlfriend makes him.....She is a tarhells fan

Originally posted by Jimmyfly:
    Chapel Hill is cesspool of liberal, hippy, homosexual, queer, interracial, gay, smelly, douche-bag democrats......Not really the pride of the Southeast in my opinion
    I think there are probably more of those at the other schools still in the tourney. Just rather a team from NC win over a team from OR,TX, or CL. It's just a baseball game geeesh.

Originally posted by Jimmyfly:
    P.S.....JB is only pulling for NC because his girlfriend makes him.....She is a tarhells fan
    low blow jim.....low blow [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I would pull for them, but I know you Clemson fans. Time it is over, yal will come out with that fuck NC shit and the ACC is the best in everything bullshit again!!!!!!
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

lay that bong down boy, NC is still ACC.

You're right, ARicks. Fuck NC schools and their fans. If you knew anything about ACC history, you would know that tobacco rd has always looked down on S.C. schools and done their best to keep control of the conference, sticking it to us every step of the way. That's why you coots left and we almost did. Things are better now with expansion but still Swofford and the other NC homos have it in for Clemson. That will never change.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

Wampus you should google the reasons the great University of South Carolina dropped out of the conference, we had a an old famous bball coach that thougth he was not able to sign the best players due to the testing requirements of the conference. It is almost imbarrasing to say, but back then to have a kid that could play ball and make a 800 or above on the SAT, was about near a miracle.

So it ain't got a mutherfucking thing to do with Tobacco Row. No matter what you think you saw on TV.

Carry on

Kneedeepinignorance, it was actually Dietzel....do you want me to name the specific player he was so pissed about before you begin your exhaustive Google search? McQuire surely had major problems with recruiting requirements, the ACC commish at the time and (of course) hated UNC and wanted USC to bolt but there is clearly more to this than you realize. Looks to me like it's time for a history lesson for you....you're "imbarrasing" yourself here.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

Damn, Wampus and I actually agreed on something. Maybe there's hope for both of us!!!!!!!!!!
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!