Thread: A Big Thanks

I just wanted to say that Candor and Simple Man are men of they're word. We had a bet that the fan of the losing team would buy dinner. These two fine gentlemen treated me to oysters and beer last night and a good time was had by all.

Thanks Guys,

DT

Let it be known that we didn't just sit and watch daytripper eat - we had more than our fair share too! Definitely a good time. We'll always keep our word, but I don't plan on losing such a bet next time. Let's do it again soon.

Maybe next time Candor's tight ass will do the driving... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Yall know I talk shit whever I can, but from what little I know about them both, they are good hearted southern gentlemens.

There was never a doubt in my mind that they would try and back out of any bet they made.

contrary to my sig line, NOT all Clemens fans are assholes.

Originally posted by Simple Man:
    Maybe next time Candor's tight ass will do the driving... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I wouldn't count on it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wasn't it a trip seeing that woman on her cell phone pulling out of my street [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I could have had a good time staring at the hostess all night w/out drinking a beer.

I think this is about the extent of my posting privileges on this topic [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

Originally posted by Simple Man:
    We'll always keep our word, but I don't plan on losing such a bet next time.
    Then perhaps you should refrain from betting against Carolina when they play your precious taters.

yeah fish he would have only won 80% of the dinners the last decade. I'd say he's not a very smart bettor

Candor, that woman just learned of something bad. Cell phone. Crying. Pulling out into a busy street. We could only guess as to what it was, but that's 1/2 the fun.

The scenery was definitely worth a trip back.

Fish, I knew I'd hear from one of you wise asses. I'll make that same bet every year. Oysters at the end of November are never a bad thing, regardless of who pays. You buyin the next round?? [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]

Did you two almost run over some innocent pedestrian or something. Cando they are going to kick you outta that new fancy neighborhood before too long if you're not careful.

Oysters and beer are always a good thing no matter what month it is.

Hey 2nd you want some action for THIS decade? I will be glad to add your ass to the list.

DT

Yeah, DT, we're pulling out of Candor's neighborhood turning left and some old hag coming from across the way is on the phone crying and cursing whoever is on the other end. We figgered her old man left some evidence of his improprieties layin around and she was the one that found it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Purely speculation, of course.

She couldn't handle the cursing, talking on the phone, and driving all at once. She was reeeeeally upset which made it that much funnier...

That's pretty good. Obviously not for her husband if your theory is correct.

DT

daytripper,

Sure. Remind me next fall.