Thread: BY BY CLEMSON

It is about time for the luck to end and for them to lose their horse shoe.
    If the Indians had guns we would not be here!!!

Going beyond the rivalry, I hate to say that Clemson is headed home. I would have liked to have seen SC take home another national championship this year. Tough loss taters. I was begrudgingly rooting for you.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Yessir, all bullshit aside I would have liked to see them bring a championship to SC. They had a hell of a program this year. It has been a good series this year and I look forward to see who can pull it out.

That's being a good sport, Kneedeep. They won the acc reg. season (first time in 11 years) and the conference tourney (first time in 10 years). And they did win one game in Omaha...doesn't that improve their record to something like 10-22 now? Arguably, the best season in tater history.

Graduation and the pros are going to hit 'em hard from what I hear so they might have to bask in this glory for a good while to come.

Remember, only one team leaves Omaha happy...the rest must be content with...err....waiting till next year. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I think it should be spelled BYE BYE BYE.....But what do I know, I did go to "ClemTech"

Jimmy, spelling is like a fact - and we know they can't deal w/facts.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Hey hey- Brown down is a doctor but they don't teach spelling at USC. All joking aside, the tigers didn't get it done when it counted. I'm a fan of baseball...I'll even sit down and watch the cocks play. I just love the game. Clemson did not play the game to their potential in Omaha. Championship teams rise to the occasion, and they played three games (even the one they won) with a lack of focus. UNC's Woodard pitched a great game but CU only made him work in two innings. With a 6-3 lead against Cal. St. they seemed to quit working the pitcher. I believe they were as good as any of the other seven out there, but, simply put, they did not get it done when it counted. No excuses!
    Ducks Commander

I thought "spelling" was a verb, particularly the act of "spelling"... indicating an action...
    e.g.- The two homies, though poor spellers themselves, spelled one another using a tag team approach on the coaches daughter; eventually spelling disaster for those in orange.

I understand that one Trapper!!!!!!!!!!!!
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

All jokes aside. I thought this was the taters year.. The way they tore thru the conference scheldule and played in the ACC tourny. I know they caught a lot of breaks when they needed them, but that's the way game goes. I just think they got a little over confident or cocky by reading there remarks in yetserdays state paper. But it's all over now and football season is just around the corner.

What remarks are you referring to? In everything I saw or read (except the Tigernet meltdown last night) our coaches and players were humble, gave credit to CSF and took their lumps like men. We're not sore lousers like you chumps.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

Legget seems like a classy guy. Tommy Bowden is a crying little bitch though.

Read the whole post before you jump on your damn defensive jackass Wampus. I stated yesterdays state paper. That would be after the loss to NC. Most said they weren't worried about a thing, been in that situation many times before and came out alright.

Originally posted by codsack:
    Legget seems like a classy guy. Tommy Bowden is a crying little bitch though.
    Trust me, there's nothing classy about that SOB, but you've got Tammy pegged pretty well.