Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carolina Fans

RugerAnnie Coots

Well I had deleted my posts because I could tell that I was not wanted after that bit of sh?t that Trenchards put in there, (even though I was not referring to him anyway and he butted his nosey a?? in) and then when I did delete it and came back to it and saw what Mr. I have to have little hands on my d?ck to make me feel like a bigger man, put his 2 cents in then, I figured well what the he??, I'm not going to let these guys be mean to me for no reason, I didn't say or do a dam? thing to either one of you, so both of you can kiss it where the sun don't f?cking shine.
    Amen

This thread needs to be deleted altogether. Seems that some have no taste or class of any kind what so ever.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Originally posted by RugerAnnie:
    I did delete it and came back to it and saw what Mr. I have to have little hands on my d?ck to make me feel like a bigger man, put his 2 cents in then, I figured well what the he??, I'm not going to let these guys be mean to me for no reason, I didn't say or do a dam? thing to either one of you, so both of you can kiss it where the sun don't f?cking shine.
    Amen
    Damn Roogee,

You must be a Clemson fan after all............or at least acting like one at the moment. You do pretty good under fire.
    [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] ,

I would like to say

GO COCKS! [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img]

"Maybe the Clemson fans could come in and highjack this thread giving us the details on their parking spots again. Tell us again how close it is to the esso? How about some gps coordinates?

If you feel the need to openly discuss your parking spot at a sporting event, I suggest your take a break from the games and get professional help."

I love this one. I am floored. How could you?

But you digress. Now where were you?

GOOD LUCK GAMECOCKS! I meant that!

The ill will is what keeps y'all down. Most of us would pull for you most of the time but you insist on ridiculous shit talking. Hell, I'd probably have some nasty things to say too if I got my ass handed to me by my in-state nemesis in a huge state rivalry game by a tremendous margin the last two years.

RugerAnnie Coots

Yes Catdaddy, I am a Clemson Fan, I have been since my exbrother in law went there to college.
    anyway, i've decided i'm staying away from here. You men folk can have it.

well Annie, thats damn closer than alot of Clemson FANS ever get to Clemson itself.