Well, I gone and done it...

My birthday is tomorrow and I am justing NEEDING some new hunting stuff so bad. Why not buy yourself a few presents.

1.) Finally ordered some Slick Trick Broadheads. 100gr, Standard models. Time to see what all the rage is about I keep hearing over at ArcheryTalk. I'm digging the big square holes I see in the sides of deer.

2.) Ordered a TorqueLess Grip for the Mathews. Winewood and Black, it is gunna be looking REAL sharp. I just would like to know what everyone else's opinion on what the Mathews grips are? I mean, they are huge and clunky and are real hard to shoot consistantly IMHO, and I shoot ALOT. What are they thinking in their design, everyone else in the industry have gone to a low wrist, skinny grip right? Word is those TorqueLess grips are the absolute shiznit for a Mathews and really tighten groups. I have only read good stuff about them so far and I'll be sure to report back if anyone is interested.

3.) I also am in the need for some new arrows, only two Carbon Impacts left. They have been ok I guess, never did to much experimentation with other brands. I plan on going up to B&Bs and doing some shootin of different types of arrows with my buddy Steve up there (great guy by the way). I would like to see what all the GoldTip XT Hunter chatter is about too. Everyone seems to be out of stock? Nothing but excellent reviews there too.

PS - I am currently shooting Blazer vanes (which I love) in a 2 orange, 1 white cock feather configuration. Plus a "custom" tiger strip job via Sharpy marker. Needless to say, they look really cool.
However, I still think florescent green is the most visible when flying downrange and I may go back. All white would look cool in the quiver as well as covered in blood. Seems like they would be pretty visible. What are yalls thoughts?

Hell, I may even spring for a real luma-nock. LOL

Anybody got a better way for me to spend some money on archery gear?