Thread: Which Shoes

Default Which Shoes

Figured it fit this forum best. Trail shoes for walking , jogging, and bike riding. Looking for an all in one. What's a good shoe? I'd like something light weight w support. Shifting some wods to the woods and trails. Preesh
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Solomons have been my favorite for a while.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Innov8 have my vote. I am currently wearing the 303.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I hear them 5 Finger doohickeys are the tits. You can even get money for buyin 'em.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

I've had three pairs of Saloman trail runners through the years and they hold up really well. Even made it through a couple mud runs. Pressure wash them then toss them into the washing machine. Right as rain again. Good value for the money.

Not really sure how they would be on trails but I would imagine I'd be happy with them there. I've been in saucony cortana 2's for the last year and I've been very pleased with them. Very comfortable and shock absorbing running shoe...breathable and light weight.