Thread: Hopped up mud motor?

What is this and where can I get one? Wonder if it's adaptable on a big block Briggs? I haven't heard much of anyone playin' around with after-market carbs on mud motors yet.
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

I can't see your pic!! It's a red X for me, but if your lookin' for after market carbs I've seen several setups that use Mikuni (sp) carbs on them. There was a Gator-tail 35hp at Mud Fest that had a twin setup on it. You can also check the Mudbuddy forum for the pics that Glenn posted of a twin Mikuni carb setup on a Hyper Sport.

There are a couple of Pro Drive owners that are running after market carbs as well.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

I think the Hyper with the twins on it is pushin 60+ HP! Ita be nice on the back of that 2064 GT.
    80-20 Genaration

I got this pic off of another forum. I don't know why you can't see it. I don't know if I'd like to tiller 60hp. It might not be that bad. I wonder about the reliability with a set up like that??????
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

its off the refuge. you have to be registered over tehre to see it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I heard that mudbuddy has a company called backwater perfomance systems. They sell kits to hop up thier, and others motors

try midwestsupercub.net?