Thread: CMC PT-35

Anybody ever had problems w/theirs?

Mine has recently started stopping when I raise it for 3-4 seconds. I can let off and hit the switch again and it'll run for another few seconds. If I'm just running down the water and hit the switch to trim the boat, it does fine. The unit is about 2 yrs old.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

ck pm
    More fuel = more boost!!

I think ya nailed it!

Problem resolved - I think...

'Preciate it.

Yall know where I can get one?
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

I'd like to have one also, but I can't bring myself to purchase one for full price to put on my 1994 30hp Johnson. It would be worth almost more than the motor, but I can't see getting rid of the old motor because it runs fine. I have looked at used ones on ebay, but they go for about what a new one does, and then you have to pay shipping. That being said, you can order them from Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. or some of your local shops may carry them.

Beeen lookin on the net for them. Didn't think about ebay..Was hopin for something a lil more local
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Good luck finding a used one. I think they are so nice not many people will part w/them - unless they repower w/a bigger motor that this unit won't handle.

I had problems w/the relays getting wet. As soon as I replaced the relays it was back to 100%. Now I keep 2 extra relays in my gun box.

I haven't bought one because I keep telling myself I am going to repower my boat with a 40hp with tilt on it when I need a new one. My motor keeps running fine, and I wouldn't get squat for it in trade, so I am going to keep going with it until it is not dependable anymore.

The only problem I have had with mine is about a month and a half ago, the bracket on the bottom where the piston connects to the plate, busted off. I got one made at a local machine shop out of stainless steel and I think that problem is fixed now.
    Be still and get your gun!!!!

NAB can set you up with all of your CMC needs!
    Good to talk, see you out there!