Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Therma Cell heated insoles

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    If you put old spice on your feet your feet will stay warm and your dick will grow two inches. Fact.
    How long does it take
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by Grebe View Post
    Bunny boots
    Just returned from Reelfoot with a pair of Muck Artic Pros and my feet got cold at 5 degrees fri., I am going the bunny boot route and follow the lead of most of the guides there.

The thermacell inserts work. A friend of mine that went to ND with us this year bought a pair and wore them all week with a pair of regular leather boots and said they were the best thing he's ever paid for. I'll be buying some when they go in sale in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rrconductor View Post
    Just returned from Reelfoot with a pair of Muck Artic Pros and my feet got cold at 5 degrees fri., I am going the bunny boot route and follow the lead of most of the guides there.
    Are you wearing multiple socks? I am in Manitoba and dealing with low digits to minus 20sF, and have not had an issue with cold feet with the artic sports.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    How long does it take
    About 10 minutes. I noticed when I felt a slight knocking against my knee in my waders

Quote Originally Posted by scflathead View Post
    Are you wearing multiple socks? I am in Manitoba and dealing with low digits to minus 20sF, and have not had an issue with cold feet with the artic sports.
    I wear liner socks and hvywt Smart wool hunting socks, but my circulation at 61 yrs old isn't what it used to be. plus we were sitting in a duck blind which doesn't help circulation.

Those Therma Cell soles work, unless someone gets a hold of the remote and turns them off with out you knowing about it. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Quit hunting when it gets cold.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013