Thread: A few salt water pics for Steelthrower

Sorry for the poor quality. I will have to get some better ones to put on here. These were the only ones I had here at work.

Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

you're ugly and your fish are small.

(disclaimer: anything i say cannot be used against me in a court of law)

just kidding....nice pics. keep em coming.

gotta love the sheephead (if that's what that is). we used to catch them on fiddlers next to the pawleys pier on cane poles. fun fishing with the breakers trying to knock you down.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You are correct in your fish ID. I caught that one on the same buzz bait I was using for the bass in the other pics. I was working a big marsh island point trying to find some bass for a tournament when this beast came bulldoggin across the surface after my bait. I just let the buzzbait sink down under the water a little and he slammed it. It's the one and only sheepshead I have ever caught on a topwater. We catch them on gold spoons every once in a while.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Nice pics RK...that is a big ass Sheephead!

two doc-If you were fishing with your cane pole at the pier and you don't own a condo or you are not occupying one at the time then you are POACHING...maybe I should change my signature?

Nice fish Ring King. Pretty broad stripes on that one.