Thread: Slow but good.

Default Slow but good.

Went this morning to private land near th Cooper river. Birds were slow coming in with all of the rain. couldn't really see to shoot until almost 7. Had quite a few come in but they were sporadic. If you put your gun down to do something that is when they would come over. Ended up with 7 woodies. Ralph(goin coastal) both missed a Merganser at 15 yards. I will blame it on the heavy rain. lol Still had a great time with friends and my son. Thanks to God for another day.
    Gun control means using both hands!<br />They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hand.

Good work buddy! Looking forward to Saturday.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by DEERSTLKR View Post
    Went this morning to private land near th Cooper river. Birds were slow coming in with all of the rain. couldn't really see to shoot until almost 7. Had quite a few come in but they were sporadic. If you put your gun down to do something that is when they would come over. Ended up with 7 woodies. Ralph(goin coastal) both missed a Merganser at 15 yards. I will blame it on the heavy rain. lol Still had a great time with friends and my son. Thanks to God for another day.

Ralph missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Ralph missed?
    Does it count when he hit the decoys? LMAO!
    Gun control means using both hands!<br />They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hand.

I enjoy hunting with Ralph.

Just saying.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

It's the mumble, BB....very entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I enjoy hunting with Ralph.

Just saying.

Oh i do to..The dude didnt miss a bird here

Yall owe me a new phone. Ralph can shoot. He knocks bucks in the noggin! Know dat!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Yall owe me a new phone. Ralph can shoot. He knocks bucks in the noggin! Know dat!
    He should aim for the heart more often. Ole floppy.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013