They must be looking out on the water.
    Why you gotta go and say mean shit for?
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

:snicker:

Not sure about Bigfoot, but the Bingham Light is or at least was 22 years ago.
    Last edited by wbrown609; 11-20-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Ahh......the Bingham light. Is the old boy still out looking for his head?
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

What a minute... Little Green Men from Mars are not real?

No, but ancient astronaut theorists believe that ancient astronauts helped the Egyptians build the pyramids!
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Haven't been to see "the light" in about 20 years, but I can say that I saw it do some things that I still cannot explain. We went out there on a regular basis, and for the longest time, I just thought it was car lights in the distance. One night it appeared between us and our trucks and did some really weird stuff. Changed size, color, and moved quickly. We saw it do some other weird things farther away a few times after that, but that one night changed my opinion on the light. I am not sure what it is like now down there or if the light still makes an appearance. I heard they had clear cut a lot of that area years ago, but it has now grown back up. I wish someone would go and do some kind of study on it to see what it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Haven't been to see "the light" in about 20 years, but I can say that I saw it do some things that I still cannot explain. We went out there on a regular basis, and for the longest time, I just thought it was car lights in the distance. One night it appeared between us and our trucks and did some really weird stuff. Changed size, color, and moved quickly. We saw it do some other weird things farther away a few times after that, but that one night changed my opinion on the light. I am not sure what it is like now down there or if the light still makes an appearance. I heard they had clear cut a lot of that area years ago, but it has now grown back up. I wish someone would go and do some kind of study on it to see what it really is.
    You took the brown acid didn't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Says the guy that didn't get accepted....

Never done acid in my life. We did drink a bunch of cold ones down there and everywhere else we went, but alcohol was not a factor in any of these sightings especially that one night.

Buddy across the road was in Ohio last week and saw what he describes as big assed foot prints bout 8"wide by 18"long in his inlaws' backyard Friday mornin.Also said whatever made them ones made more earlier when he was tearing up the pear trees to get the fruit.
    Last edited by HARV; 11-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Seen "the light" on Light road twice, once with my wife and she don't drink. Seen 2 black panthers in SC, 15 miles apart, one was hit by a car. Seen and heard more shit than I care to try and explain while lookin in the sky waiting on shooting light. I even came across a four legged turkey and fried that some bitch. But I aint never...and I mean never, seen no damn bigfoot.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Getcherself to Ohio for a bit.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by perdiem View Post
    You took the brown acid didn't you?
    Don't tell me the boy ate the cardboard. Dang.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    I think I dated a female Bigfoot in college. Not quite sure though, that period of my life was kind of foggy. I remember something big and hairy, with a hole in it...
    There's two of them in Washington DC. A big one and a shorter whiter one. One is married to Obama the other one is married to Bill Clinton.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."