Thread: new pics

Trying to find a new photo hosting site that works. I can't seem to get hunt101 to work for me. I can get everything filled in but when I press the upload button it says the page that I am trying to find is not available so I am trying a new site. Here goes nothing.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Wow!! That worked but now I need to figure out how to resize the photos. Be back soon.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

That Spotlight is BEAUTIFUL!
    Nice boat, RK [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    Good idea with the dingie for the dekes!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

That's not a dinghy! That's my pirogue. It is a necessity here in south east Louisiana. When the water goes low like in the pic you have to have one to get around.

Nice pics RK !
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

RK where can I get one and how much do those pirogue's run?
    Hey!brings me back summa dim COOT\'S!

[img]graemlins/ah.gif[/img] jk nice pics RK. Dont you just miss good ol SC saltwater merg shoot?!
    "It's like dejavu all over again"
    "90% of the game is half mental" Yogi Berra

stud!
    just watch where you step when hunting with him.

The pirogues come in a variety of sizes and makes but will generally run you between $225 and $350. The one in the pic is a Ron Chapman and are built about three blocks from my house here in Chalmette Louisiana. They are considered by most to be the cadillac of pirogues. It is a two man, measures 13'6" and weighs about 40lbs. It is around the $350 price range. I'm not sure about the exact price b/c my girlfriend bought this one for me. You can look them up on the net by searching "Louisiana pirogue".

Crippler: Don't miss it at all. I haven't killed as many ducks this year as I did last year but I also haven't killed anything but big ducks and teal. No ring necks or blue bills for me this year.

Sportin': I'm trying to keep most of that stuff at home these days or at least in the water! It might be different on the Alabama trip. Are you going this year? We will be there for the last five days or so of the season. It doesn't close there until the 30th. Hope to see ya.

Still trying to figure this picture posting out completely. Please excuse all the pretty pictures.

you and your damn blue Nike hats...lol...

nice pics

A little icy down here on Christmas Eve.