Thread: Looking for Lab Pup

Looking for a lab pup, not for me but for a good friend. Requirements are as follows: black lab female, 6-8 weeks old, AKC registered, OFA hip certs, and non-limited registration. I'm not a dog person so I hope all of this is correct. Any suggestions much appreciated.

try invader farm and kennel in easley. 850.5278 they have females that, full grown, are about 90 to 100#s. bought my buddy a male pup that turned one last week. very nice stock, head, some brains, listens....... he is 100#s now!!
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

"non-limited registration"...is the intent for this to be a hunting or breeding dog or both?
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

the place i mentioned has you covered on hips, eyes, etc. too...... their dogs are really big though.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Try Richard McDonald at Bay Creek Retrievers 1-843-332-7209 don't know what or if he has any thing on the ground right now or not.

Randy and Cathy Hoffman at Beaver Creek Kennels in St. Mathews, SC. (803) 665-5391

Beaver Creek Kennels

Randy and Cathy do not breed dogs as a side job... it's their life. They breed dogs for "the hunt and the hunter." I got my dog there three and a half years ago, and have turned several people on to them. Great honest people who know their stuff! Check out there webpage and give 'em a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF

Thanks for the help!

Candor - you know I'm not real smart on the dog stuff but as it was explained to me, if you have limited registration, any pups you may have cannot be AKC registered. I'm not sure why such a thing is in place but that's what my buddy requested. Chances are, this dog will be worked a good bit but not hunted.

Every now and again I think about getting a dog for myself, especially after seeing Fatfish's little bitch Boykin. Won't really consider one until things settle down a bit... In the meantime, I'm seriously outnumbered by the pussies in the house

The Hoffman's at Beaver Creek are great... my yellow Lillie came from them and I've been very pleased. Planning on sending her to Randy for some training the next couple of months if I can get him to fit her in his schedule.