Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14' tiger shark NMB

Damn I hate sharks

I've come to the conclusion, the only way to stop horrific murders..i.e. Aussie baseball player, Shorty in Spokane etc is to guarantee the death penalty. Not your normal death penalty, appeal, wait 12 years appeal again. Nope. Death penalty. If found guilty, admit, or n video withot a doubt guilty, you die by shark.

We will go to the Farallons off San Fran or Seal Island off South Africa during seal rookery time, and you will be towed at 5 kts. A source of oxygen will be rigged so drowning is impossible.

Seriously, who would kill knowing this awaited them?
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Bunch of Democraps on this post. It is okay to hunt and kill how and what you want, but don't let anyone go on a fishing trip and catch a big ass shark because you don't agree with the methods or prey....everything legal, and they took out a potential (I know it is a long shot, but not out of the realm of possibility) man eater. Okay to put a broadhead in the side of Bambi, but can't drown a shark?
    Its not method, its why in general. I've put a round in a spikes ass literally texas heart shot style and enjoyed every bite of that venison and I still have the antlers on my dresser

You can grow a wood goat anywhere. Sharks...not so much. You guys nut over the flyway, looking for an age that ain't ever coming back. Glad ill be dead when your children do the same futility for sharks.

Kill every venomous snake you see during a dog drive or near your corn pile while yer at it, Bo. My god, somebody might git kilt.
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 08-23-2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: iPad sux.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Name's not Bo.....Don't give two cents about Flyway. Never shot a duck in my life. Too cold and early for me. Don't kill snakes, but don't give a shit if others do. Never caught a shark either, but don't have a problem with those that do. It was a legal kill, and from the comments, it looks like they banked the meat to eat....as long as people use "approved methods on approved prey" everything is fine. Just sounds like a Democrap to me.

I retract my previous post.

I missed the part where they hooked it on a rod/reel. For some odd reason, I read it as they followed it around for a while and managed to rope it. Thought that was just odd/wrong.

However, much damned congrats! Awesome catch!

Wait, let me get this straight, there are sharks that close to the beach? I'm with sportin', good killin'!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Some people hate snakes, some people hate spiders, some people hate sharks
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Y'all kill every bream before u throw it in the cooler? Who cares about a damn shark? Good killin
    ^This, and I love a good shark steak.
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Nice shark!

I could care less if they killed it or not. It ain't like trophy sharks are being killed everyday off the Grand Strand.

Anyone for starting a local chapter of QSMA?

Was at the cherry grove pier last week and had 4 of these shark swimming less than 50 yards from the beach and a bunch of surfers. They were all about 5 feet long.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Wait, let me get this straight, there are sharks that close to the beach? I'm with sportin', good killin'!
    Yeah I used to see them all the time when I was life guarding in NMB. So common we wouldn't even tell anyone that they were just swimming within 3 feet of a shark.