Thread: south florida

Default south florida

Been here for a little over a week.strange place.alot more ducks down here than what i wouldve thought.seen alot of mottled ducks which they call florida mallards.caught some mackeral in the surf and have tried the tarpon and snook in the mangroves with no luck.offshore has been really rough this week.unusual weather for summer so im told.25 nt winds and really rough seas.have been out only once.talked to some game wardens yesterday and they are grtting ready for deer season.there bow season starts the beginning of august.said thats there peak rut time down here.
    The price is firm.

There's no ducks in south Florida!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Where in S. Florida do you live? I am moving to Ft. Lauderdale in 10 days.

I just want to know how the peacock bass and the snook are biting right now...
    Last edited by 803; 07-08-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    Where in S. Florida do you live? I am moving to Ft. Lauderdale in 10 days.

I just want to know how the peacock bass and the snook are biting right now...
    Had a buddy tell me the snook were on bed and tearing it up last week before the rain messed it up.