Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-box or Playstation

graphics are pretty much the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    "I'm a heterosexual Male.... wanna catch me cheating??? Bait me with pussy...."

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Don't leave out the educated.
    If I was after more education, reading would be number one on my list..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post

That guy is what Hitler had in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I'm of Irish descent. I do think men with flatops not serving in the armed forces look like idiots.

Default X-box or Playstation

PS3
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by penetrator View Post
    You read a book. I choose to play football or something else that actually entertains. Reading is for old people and pussies.

I do read books, enjoy them in fact. Exercising my mind, absorbing knowledge and enjoying a good story is more entertaining than playing a child's game. Just think, the people that created those games, the movies you watch and provide the job you go to all read a book, it's probably one of the reasons they'll be the ones signing your paycheck and issuing those shirts with your name on it to you for the rest of your working life.

I mean seriously, one book comes to mind that was made into a movie, "No Country For Old Men". Far better book than movie, the movie didn't do Chugar justice.

And games get old, its the same plot, same moves and same shit in a different package for every one.

I do play the Wii with my 5yo from time to time, on rainy cold days when not hunting or fishing or shooting and all the good books in the house have been read and I can't take a nap, vacuum, organize the garage, fix something or anything else constructive.

Only a pussy or kid would sit in front of a TV and play with a joystick/controller all day.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 06-17-2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I do read books, enjoy them in fact. Exercising my mind, absorbing knowledge and enjoying a good story is more entertaining than playing a child's game. Just think, the people that created those games, the movies you watch and provide the job you go to all read a book, it's probably one of the reasons they'll be the ones signing your paycheck and issuing those shirts with your name on it to you for the rest of your working life.

At some point in time, we've all read books... If finger popping your hiny hole while reading a book satisfies you, I could care less. My point is, I like to play video games to wind down, relieve stress, etc. AFTER ALL THE WORK IS DONE AND MY KIDS ARE ASLEEP, WHEN IT'S FAIRLY LATE AT NIGHT.Reading a book is just as much for children as playing a video game. I don't wear shirts with my name on it either nancy... I wear polo's and khaki's.
    Last edited by penetrator; 06-17-2013 at 01:24 PM.