Thread: 'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs From CIA Official

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs From CIA Official

This is one of the films they showed to Congress this past week at the Disclosure Hearings. I read that a lot of the Senators got upset and some got mad when they heard these things that were shown. They got mad because even they didn't know about this stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSeWkJvdbQ[/ame]

Published on May 3, 2013
    Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

UFO author and historian Richard Dolan interviewed "Anonymous" on March 5, 2013. Facing impending kidney failure, this individual felt compelled to disclose secret information he feels is too important to keep secret.

In the video, he claims to have served in the U.S. Army, worked for the CIA, and worked on the U.S. Air Force's Project Blue Book--one of the USAF's official studies of UFOs. And he refers to the project as "partially a fraud." Asking for clarification, Dolan states, "You're saying some of the Blue Book cases were completely fictitious?" The anonymous man responds, "Yes."

Anonymous" alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials. (Jason McClellan) Source:

This testimony will be included in an upcoming documentary titled Truth Embargo.

Citizen Hearing: Watch Here: http://www.citizenhearing.org/webcast_english.html
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I've always been iffy about UFOs. I felt like there was something going on because there were just too many upstanding people seeing things. But now I'm pretty well convinced.

These guys are getting old and dying, they feel a need to clear their conscience. They have no reason to lie. I believe this old man is telling the truth. He saw what he saw.

His story is right in line with what a few others have said and also in line with what Bob Lazar, the scientist hired to work at a place he said was about 15 miles from Area 51 built into the side of a hill, said. Lazar went into hiding and has since completely disappeared.

This old man said the same thing, "15 miles from Area 51". He even calls the place "S4" as does Bob Lazar. His description of the "garage like hangars with different shapes of craft inside" also matches exactly what Bob Lazar said.

Here's the interview with Bob Lazar if anyone is interested. This one was done years ago before Bob disappeared off the face of the Earth.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKJx3GnNzQ[/ame]
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-07-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Default Re: 'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs From CIA Official

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

I know it would catch your eye. Thought about that while posting it.

Maybe bob was abducted by aliens