Thread: Been There, Done That

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Been There, Done That

This is why you carry a .22 or a smooth stick (club). Course these guys were trying to release him. Not an easy thing to do without a tranquilizer.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiY9inQKkvw[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Good on 'em for trying to release it. Beautiful animals, but they can flat out murder some turkey birds.

gracious that thing is fast

He's lucky that thing didn't latch on to his leg.

Why in the world did they release a bobcat from a trap? Isn't that what the trap is for to TRAP the cat? It's not meant to be catch and release. I'm surprised that the trap didn't break the cars leg.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Bobcats are something else.

When i used to run the trap line with Dale, he would catch em with his noose. But he always said you had to get the neck and one front leg in the noose or the cat would break his neck trying to get away.

I know I have went down and stuck a stick in the cage with one so they would slap the stick, and when the paw hits it feels like somebody hitting a punching bag it has so much force.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by abarill View Post
    gracious that thing is fast
    Sometimes they aren't fast enough.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013