Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Rimini Greenheads!

I guess "sportn'woodies" is trying to get himself off right now, that is why he is too busy to answer. Ya'll hard dick mo'fo's trip me out every time. Talk a lot of smack, but I hve neva eva found somebody to back it up!!! Oh, yeah, I am a little drunk, so please excuse the language. On second thought, kiss my big beautiful ass!
    "A wife that cooks and cleans the dishes deserves these three wishes... A grateful mate, a well kissed cheek, and a restaurant dinner at least once a week!" - Pabst Blue Ribbon

Wow!Real impressed!

After all. it is Saturday night and anything goes.

Media Guy is out trying to pick up his sister. Trad is probably drawing pictures of women he has never met. And I am trying to think of a way to kill ducks. The world has gone to hell.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

What does being a paper maker mean???
    "A wife that cooks and cleans the dishes deserves these three wishes... A grateful mate, a well kissed cheek, and a restaurant dinner at least once a week!" - Pabst Blue Ribbon

It means that I was to busy playing ball,getting drunk and just being to damn stupid when I was young.I work for a paper company.Your pic looks awful fimilar?Are you from Camden?

From Wateree (Ridgeway side), however I live in Camden now. That is not a bad occupation. One of my roomates is in the business. (I hope I am spelling shit right, my other roomie keeps feeding me shots!)

No,its not bad at all.I was just to hard headed to listen to wise advise when I was young.I used to do alot of runin in Camden.

For once I am in total agreement with SW.

I will take you to school on not only that, but how to kill some ducks in the slump as well.
    So you're gonna take him to school on how to shoot tame ducks in a slump? Please, you are a f***ing joke. Its a damn shame that all the money that goes into these release hunts could actually be going toward MIGRATORY waterfowl. Stop wasting your time paying to shoot tamies, and stop wasting our time posting up pics bragging about your chicken shoot.

Holy shit Barbie you got in the sauce tonight [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] Don't beat these boys up too bad or you'll get the attention of those what delete threads [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    So what's the shot of the evening?

My apologies for my posts last night. In my defense, I can not handle Jager very well, but I don't let that stop me!

I happen to support migratory waterfowl as well, however when someone invites me on a hunt, I don't qualify my acceptance with asking exactly what ducks we will be killing. Sorry. Like I have said before, if it flies within my reach, he's dead. And they all taste pretty darn good.

All right, it is off to Church for me! (My dad always told me "It's fine to tie one on Sat night, as long as your butt is in a pew the next morning.")

I think I will stay off this site for a while, I seem to be ruining the only hunting wild birds sausage party ya'll had going on!

Hey CG - watch out for the Jager and the Rock & Rye at Salty's. Both flow very well. You may end up in church Thursday through Sunday.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Sportin' Woodies, It is apparent you have paid for a lot of shit in your life, and greenheads are probably not one of them. If you have shit to talk, bring it to my face bitch. If you don't know how to work the PM's let me know, and I will take you to school on not only that, but how to kill some ducks in the slump as well. Talk back now Bitch.
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    that explains your avatar.

My apologies, Sportin. I am usually a little more tactful than that. I rekon all ya'll are just better duck hunters, and I need to recognize. Well, I am off to cook my "canned ducks" and some North Dakota pheasant (which I probably killed in the wrong fashion as well), my sincerest apologies once again.

No need to apologize to Sporty. He's in the running for biggest idiot on this website.

No SW was of the sharpest posters on this site... he was not even close to being dumbass material, that is until he fell for this drivel... I weep for the future.

i weep for the future as well....until i take my anxiety pills.

boogie, shhhhhh

So thats why you didnt show up at the swamp to hunt with me this morning CG??? you were getting hammered!
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

CG
    And you hunt to! I dont think it could get any better!

Countrygirl, first I would like to personally welcome you aboard... and so it's traditional.... [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

Nice way to establish yourself, and sometimes these guys/girls can be tough on new posters.... not that we encourage this, it's just the nature of the beast.... but it's nice for someone come in not willing to take any shit... for reel....

Even though shooting tame ducks is not even close to hunting they eat near the same... or at least that's what people tell me so WTF.. please shoot them all and do not let them leave the area.... their coloration in those photos should be evidence enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

nice!! and the ducks are cool too!