Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10lbs of shit, in a 5lb bag (cypress strip boat)

Don't do it BB...

Come put it in your concession trailer if it's taking up too much room at the house.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Oh God, thanks for reminding me of something else to do.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Unholy bastard

If'n you sell the boat rabid possums will haunt your dreams. If it were mine I wouldn't loan it out either. I've seen too much happen to stuff that I've loaned out and had folks store for me over the years.

Dude! Hell, I'll kick you in the nuts if you sell'em! Sell a 100 or so of those damn decoys and you'll have plenty of room!!!

BB,
    Don't listen to these assholes...sell me the bote.

A wise man once told me, "Never put a price on something unless you're sure you want to sell it- someone out there wants it THAT bad."

Unholy bastard.

Keep it!

Keep it for sure!

But on the real....i would love to sketch that boat! My great grandpa had one, he was a legend around his home. When he died i was to young to get it, but would love to build one to fish some of his creeks and farm ponds.

Damn, why not sell a couple of kids while you are at it. You will regret it the rest of your life if you sell that boat. Sell that piece of shit canoe some asshole stuck you with if you need room to keep the boat.
    Last edited by flockbuster; 07-28-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Hang it under my lean-to out back or in the loft in my big garage. It should always be yours. You are an if you sell it. Up in the garage, I would not even know it was there and it will be kept out of the elements.

Only a yankee from ohio and an obama voter would even think of selling it.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I'm glad you worked this out in your head...Thought I'd have to show up with a step ladder and a knuckle sammich for ya.

I volunteer free labor when you need help working on it. I'll bring beer.
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

J, I've got a buddy who used to build strip canoes. Might be willing to fix your pops boat for cheap. Lemme know.

DC, I would love to pick his brain. The labor, I want to be my own.

Anyone who wants to look at them and sketch plans, they are welcome to come look at them.

Mello, soon...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Mello, soon...
    Glad it got your attention. Grab some of your old 2x4's and bring it over today. We can hang it up in less than an hour. I also have some 4oz glass you can use to do the repair when you want to.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Let it be a project for LB. He will be really interested at first, then not so much. But a few years from now, you both will be real proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Big brother did you ever get started on your project ?

I'm gonna get my granddaddy's down after duck season and start on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “We as a group now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live
    in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do
    something about it.”—Ron Paul

I got butterflies in my belly looking at that. Love the 86 registration sticker...

Sadly, no. Had a little girl join us and she has taken up what time I havent spent in the woods...I was actually in Schuerman Owens last week looking at lumber for the floor....

I took my first boat ride ever in this. I will have to dig out the pic and post, but I'm looking forward to making her new again.
    “We as a group now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live
    in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do
    something about it.”—Ron Paul

Any idea how much they were selling for new back in the late 80's? I saw a few of the old Lumber River man and half rigs the other day for $1200. There is one with glassed duck camo that has my name on it but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.