Thread: Moving to Bluffton / HHI & bringing the boat...

Default Moving to Bluffton / HHI & bringing the boat...

Moving down that way this time next week...Grew up fishing around Charleston / Awendaw for the past 15 years but I know NOTHING about this new area . Looking to get up with a few guys, learn about a fee good landings, rivers, creeks, etc...not interestes in anyones spots , jut general ideas...Hell anyone that likes to fish and drink beer while doing so...

jlongsc;1124736Grew up fishing around Charleston / Awendaw for the past 15 years but I know NOTHING about this new area
    Its exactly the same thing. fish will hold in the same areas and eat the same stuff. beyond that you're cyber scouting. get on the water, apply what you know from charleston area and catch some fish.
    Last edited by Griffin; 06-07-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Oh I plan on it, just looking for a few guys who would want to go as well...

PM sent

Plenty of us down here. Holla anytime. Aint much on the inshore gig but like to kill shit, a lot!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

PD lagoon system holds a bunch of fish, but you will need a kayak or canoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this aint facebook. we do not give a SHIT about your every move. either tell stories about ducks dying or show pics.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Plenty of us down here. Holla anytime. Aint much on the inshore gig but like to kill shit, a lot!
    truth

jlong...give me a shout...always looking to go fish...ill supply the gas and beer!