Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This election

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I didn't take what you said the wrong way, although I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was simply saying that it matters not to me what color you are. That it has nothing to do with anything. But the fact that you even mentioned it made me feel like it was some kind of issue to you. So I was saying up front that it isn't a concern of mine.

I also never said you had to die on deployment to be respected. I respect everyone who serves. Although when I served during the 'Nam Era I didn't get that much respect, even though I was never in country.

You said, and I paraphrase, "someone change my mind about my decisions". So I was doing just that. I was trying to present to you my logic, my reasoning for voting the Lo2Es. Sorry if you thought I came across condescending, that was not my intent and not my thought process when writing the above.

Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile.
    Lol Mergie I just might do that...and I DO see your logic

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Its called a write in. Vote for whoever the hell tickles your fancy. You seem to be smart enough to understand that if you don't want a bunch of conservative internet jockeys telling you what to do, then you should probably refrain from making remarks on SCDUCKS that 99.9% of the posters think are stupid.
    99.9% opinion doesn't prevent me from speaking my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Here's an opinion. Go fuck yourself.
    Eloquently put. Just not sure what prompted that response from you seeing how I wasn't talking to you. Unless...I offended someone who's one of your butt dart buddies and I hurt your feelings too. Slap a pad on your mangina and go derail another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Roddie, I felt the same way you did after Newt won SC. I support Ron Paul. But I'm changed my mind and I'm going to vote for Mitt simply because I hate Obama more.

But you've earned your right NOT to vote with your current active duty service and your time in combat. I won't ever judge you. Thanks for your service that put you in harm's way for my sake. You guys who've fought the war on terror are akin to those who answered the call after Pearl Harbor.

Thanks BF. I think I was just overly disenchanted that day after watching some Romney sound bytes. The voices of reason have spoken...I'm not taking my ball home, but just gotta figure out if I'm gonna do write in for BB. I'd write you in but I'm not too comfortable with you being near that red nuke button.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Thanks BF. I think I was just overly disenchanted that day after watching some Romney sound bytes. The voices of reason have spoken...I'm not taking my ball home, but just gotta figure out if I'm gonna do write in for BB. I'd write you in but I'm not too comfortable with you being near that red nuke button.
    You work for the goverment dont you?

or at least have GPS coordinates of some decent places to hunt......

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    A no vote, write in, or third party vote just helps Obama.

There are enough intelligent people in SC that understand this and will not defect and allow Obama to win.

While you "stand on your principles" I will provide cover for you to make your statement.

You can either hope for change or make change happen.
    Even if it's a vote for Big Brother?

Seriously, I got ya there Duck Tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    You work for the goverment dont you?

or at least have GPS coordinates of some decent places to hunt......
    Yeah but I'm in Oklahoma now. Come this way and I can easily put you on some elk. All you'd need is $35 for the state license and I can put you on as a guest on the post reserve. How far are you from Columbia? I could put you on a phenomenal deer area.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    You can either hope for change or make change happen.
    That is about as conflicting a statement as I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Yeah but I'm in Oklahoma now. Come this way and I can easily put you on some elk. All you'd need is $35 for the state license and I can put you on as a guest on the post reserve. How far are you from Columbia? I could put you on a phenomenal deer area.
    Your pm box is about to blow up.

BTW, a $35 elk? Sign me the fuck up...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton