Thread: Lake Wateree!

Anyone fishing the BFL on Wateree? It looks like it is going to be a good one. The fish are biting, just have to cull through a lot of little ones to get a little weight. Lures of choice don't make a difference. They would bite anything we would throw this weekend. Good Fishing!

You got any pics?
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

not true. There are no fish in wateree. This is a wild goose chase. Lake Keowee is the place to be. Too much traffic and no fish on wateree. You should go somewhere else. The fish weren't biting there
    Saturday nor will they.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Lake, im gonna call you tonight..im plan on going up and fishing friday...i heard they were eatin it up..i would go thursday but im goona fish a team tourny thrusday night...

I fished Wateree last Thursday, we caught five, a buddy fished up there Saturday with his fishing club and said the fish was biting pretty good.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

so? How did it go? BFL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The heat slowed a bite down a little, but they still bit. Boater had 16+ Co-angler had 14+. I had a decent day, I caught 6 and 5 weighed for 7-8 good enough for 19th. My partner fished deep from daylight until 1 o'clock, and said later his fished didn't bite till 11:30 lol. I know good and well we would have both had our limit by then in one of my spots. But I finally caught a few in some brush, and with one hour to go we went to my spot and both missed a few before I got my last keeper. He had a tough day, and didn't land a fish. It was a VERY HOT DAY! Can't wait for the next one at the wnd of Sept. in some cooler weather. God Bless!