Thread: ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

local processor went up 15$ from 50 to 65.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

He must have fixed his flux capacitor and made it back to the present. I have never seen anybody do a good job on much of anything for $15. The 8 year old down the street gets $20 for cutting the grass.

Chap, the boy was bitching about a $15 increase from $50 to $65. When that kid gets done cutting your yard for $20 PM me and he can do mine, it's not big(seriously).
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

I know a kid that'll cut it for $20... No promises on how it's gonna look when he's done. Oh, and he don't do no damn weed eatin' either.

Hell Tater-tot can come cut my yard in two weeks cause I cut it today. He needs cash for the hen pot this year and for the go cart I'm sure. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.