Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005 Pics - Blackville Hunt Club

Great pics, already starting to make me itch!
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

It is really great to see women and children involved with hunting.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Lots of youth wackin em. Good to see it's a family event out there.

You just not have pics of the bigguns or those suckers wise up and run toward the dogs?
    \"Every man dies; not every man truely lives.\" William Wallace, Braveheart<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055</a>

bigoak Coots

Those ARE the biggun's!!!!!!!! Most of the little'uns are killed before they loose their spots-lol

Geez, "If its brown,it hits the ground"

The only time I've seen that many people wearing orange was at a Clemson football game. Piper that's my kind of hunting. Standing in the back of a truck wearing bluejeans and a orange shirt & hat. With a cooler also.Just like tailgating at Clemson. Them deer don't have much time to look around with ole blue on their heels.No need for camo. Good job with the kids. Need more of it. Good job at the york rodeo too. Thanks. Hope the hunt in Blackville will be a good one.
    The more you sweat the less you bleed. Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Thanks ValT! I appreciate the positive remarks!!

Were you at the York/Drapers event??
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment