Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eli Manning

Archie Manning's sperm could be national treasure. A true stud can produce better than himself. Think about the odds of fathering an NFL QB. Odds on fathering 2 NFL QBs. Odds on fathering 2 Super Bowl winning QBs. Astronomical I tell ya.

Eli and Brady are both whiners. Pierre-Paul is a beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I was pulling for the Giants because I dislike the Evil Empire in Foxboro. Plus Giants are the underdog, and other than that fit he threw about going to the Chargers I like Eli better than Brady. The media does slobber all over Tom Brady's wang and it makes me sick.

Not having Gronkowski(sp?) 100% helped the Gaints. Not to mention those dropped passes. If Welker and Hernandez caught what was thrown to em, it would be a different ball game. But coulda, woulda, shoulda right?
    Last edited by willyworm; 02-06-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft