Thread: Magic Jack Phone Service

Default Magic Jack Phone Service

Anyone have it or tried it out? Pro's or con's? Doing to VE on the household and switching things around and wouldn't mind giving Verizon/Frontier the axe.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't have one, but I've heard they work pretty good. It's fairly hit or miss. Only downside is your computer has to be on all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    I don't have one, but I've heard they work pretty good. It's fairly hit or miss. Only downside is your computer has to be on all the time.
    They have a new piece of equip like vontage that does not require your computer

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I have had one for about a year now that I use for my business line. It works well. I have not had any problems with it.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH