Thread: Dey was going to get high on that mountain

Default Dey was going to get high on that mountain

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Seems like cool cops, they could have paid a couple salaries with tickets alone.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Elko police say they just don't have the room to hold more than 250 kids on misdemeanor drug charges.
    They got lucky.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    They got lucky.
    Very much so.

Looks like there really is safety in numbers.

That's why fish are in schools. And buffaloes are in herds
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

some of them take their joint rolling serious based on some of the rolled ones in the photos.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I'd also bet some, or at least one, of those kids had a very important name or parent.

The more I think about it I think it did have something to do with a name. Cops could have simply held them in a school gymnasium, or written some hefty tickets. But that would require taking names, which in turn would have been open for printing in the papers.

Damn from the amount of reefer, some of them younguns never planned on getting off the dang couch. Cops would have fried their asses in the south.

Did anybody notice the part that said this exact same thing happened last year? Sounds like the bus was a decoy and the real weed probably drove right by. But some of the PARENTS from last year sued the bus company for negligence. I guess that bus company puts a free bag of weed in everyone's bag and forces them to smoke it at rest stops.

New Painkiller 10 Times More Powerful Than Vicodin

Email Print
    4 comments

Drug companies are working to develop a pure, more powerful version of the nation's second most-abused medicine, which has addiction experts worried that it could spur a new wave of abuse

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/health/30084547/...#ixzz1i2AEmXaD

http://www.ksbw.com/r/30084547/detail.html

http://www.abilify.com/depression/ar...CP1iZf8imBAI3Q

Antidepressants may increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors in some children, teenagers and young adults, especially, within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed. Depression and other serious mental illnesses are themselves associated with an increase in the risk of suicide. Patients on antidepressants and their families or caregivers should watch for new or worsening depression symptoms, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts of suicide. Such symptoms should be reported to the patient's healthcare professional right away, especially if they are severe or occur suddenly. ABILIFY is not approved for use in pediatric patients with depression.

And that is just two of many "legal" drugs.

But hey. At least gettin' all that evil weed off the street is money well spent.

I swear.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-30-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Some of the best shit I ever had was on a church youth group ski trip to Gatlinburg...got it from the preacher's son.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Some of da best poon ever came from a preachers daughter....

Setup, like a bowling pin!
    Windows Down!