I think this was previously covered a little bit earlier but I got a few more questions. I want a sunflower I can spray for sure because my weeds are so bad that they just take them over within a few weeks even with cultivating. I am looking into the Clearfield to spray Beyond? on. Who makes Beyond and what all does it kill? Will it kill sicklepods and johnson grass? Those are my main rivalries and I am not exaggerating when I say RIVALRY. THANK GOD for Round-up Ready corn. Also about how much are they a bag and how much is the spray and will it work on corn too? Comparable to round-up? Does anyone know a good(cheap) place around the midlands or Sumter area to pick this stuff up? I spent the day today in the field on the tractor running the disc and I'm fired up and ready to go. I am determined to have a good field...if it doesnt hold birds at least it'll be purdy!

ALSO...what are some ways to keep the wild goats outta the way until some seed is made? Too bad they dont eat sicklepod and johnson grass...lil bastards!