First question is those of you that do this on a regular basis how the heck do you stand it? I have been up and working since 5:50am. Normally up and out of the house by 5:00 to be at work at 6:00. Im getting all kinds of work done but God i miss being able to get up from my desk and go out through the shop and put hands on jobs or go up to somebody face to face to see why a job isn’t complete yet, instead of sending a text or having someone go check on it for me. I mean this is the best thing for me and my family (have a almost 7 year old that was premie and has some crappy lungs) its also the best for the company because if it does hit our plant and wipe out some people i can step back in after the place has been cleaned and everything calms down and get everything back up and running. I guess my second question is how early is to early to start drinking Jack and Sprites? In all seriousness how do y’all make this work? Atleast i have been listening to some good music with Cody Jinks, Whisky Myers, and the likes.
9DFEC6ED-2EB4-48B0-9816-B89A05B61347.jpg