Has anyone else tried one of these cameras for wildlife? I recently bought one of these to look over my camp at my hunt club and so far have been very impressed. This camera takes 10 second videos when motion occurs in front of it. It does not need WiFi or an internet connection but works off of cell service. If your phone works in the area, you can pull it up on your phone and watch it live or watch the library of recorded events. You can choose to be emailed or texted when movement is seen. It allows for 2 way conversation, you can hear what is going on as well as talk to someone you see on it. It also has a very loud siren that you can activate from your phone app. It can be hooked up to electricity or use the internal battery. It has capability of using a Micro 32 bit SD card for backup recording. You can choose different plans through Verizon. The plan I have costs $5.00 per month and records to the Cloud where pictures are stored for 7 days. You can get more storage for more cost. I am going to try another one in the woods and see how it does for night pictures. You can buy camo skins for them.

http://arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo-...RoCodoQAvD_BwE