Thread: Spectrum Business

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I meant to sent a pm, but are you in my area yet?
    I'm in sales, I sleep til 8am.

No, we have no plans to expand into Camdenshire that I'm aware of. It's July and the construction budgets are already exhausted. My business cards somehow made it across the Wateree River from Lugoff to Camden. I've received boatloads of calls from Camden businesses that want us.

The growth monster in our company right now is Small Business. I currently have no less than 7 construction projects going on that are a direct result of what I have sold, and another handful that I can't get approved for various reasons, the big one being funding. Building 300' of new coax cable plant to get to a new costumer(s) is usually doable, but building whole new towns right now is damn near asking for a miracle. Cause trust me, I've asked. There was plans to build the town of Lamar last year and after the merger I think the funding got yanked. They'll build it eventually, but it might be a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-12-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft