All in all, very little new under the sun as far as I was concerned. I don't have my notebook handy, but I'll hit a few high points. Probably more later.

PSA
The new gen AK's looked real good, and made it to may "gonna get one" list. MediaGuy was gracious and we had a good talk. The scenery was good, too.

SAVAGE
I always enjoy seeing what the new stuff from Savage is going to be. Their new MSR rifles caught my eye - especially the AR-10 variant. Two versions, one marketed as the long range model with a 22" barrel, the other is the "hunter" with a 16½. 5R rifling, left side non-reciprocating charging handle, all in all very solid. Handguard is bolted up like a LaRue, very rigid. Should be a good rig, and comes in 308 and 6.5 Creedmore. I didn't look closely at their AR-15. With everybody making AR-15's now, I figure Daisy and Crossman will have them soon. They also had a "new" chassis rig in 338 Lapua.

WINCHESTER
Breezed through and saw their answer to the Ruger long range rig - Winchester is calling theirs the XPC, built on their XPR action. Seemed to get good reviews from those that got to go to range day. Which I did not. Time will tell how it holds up next to the Ruger. I think aftermarket barrels are the key to these things.

AMERICAN RIFLE COMPANY
These guys had a booth about the size of a phone booth. Seriously. But it was fun talking to 'em. They have been making great rings and mounts for a while (I run some on one of my Savages), and have introduced a new rifle action... the "Mausingfield". It has the footprint of a Remington 700, fitting the same stocks, using the same triggers, trigger guards, etc. However, it also has a Springfield 1903 style ejector (strong), a Mauser non-rotating extractor (strong again), and takes Savage barrels and barrel nuts. The rail is keyed into the top, not machined in, so you can get a variety of cants. AND.... available in left hand models. They were pre-selling a limited amount at the show (pre-orders) at I think 30% off. And I was tempted.

TIKKA
They have changed their T3 line to the T3x. I didn't get to talk to anyone about what this means, but they have a 1 MOA guarantee. I have always liked Tikkas, may end up with one again. Of particular note is the new chassis model - seems EVERYBODY is making chassis models.

LWRC Not exactly new, but this got my blood flowing a little.... I feel a build coming on.

BENELLI had their new SBE. It feels like, well, a SBE. I once again drooled over the ultralight 20 gauge. I mean.... damn.

MOSSBERG has come out with a 28 gauge semiauto - but it's built on a 20 gauge frame.

PWS was great to talk to - I was admiring their SBR's and especially the PDW sized guns. He showed me a 7½" SBR piston driven upper in 7.62x39mm. THAT intrigued me, if for no other reason than cheap ammo. C-Mag makes reliable mags for it. They only make like one run a year, and they sell quick.

INLAND was in the same booth as Hi-Point... and they are coming out with a copy of the Ithaca 37.

Other booths visited included the Remington megaplex, SIG (meh....), Kalashnikov USA (interesting visit, tons of eye candy). The Kal-USA 9mm carbine was intriguing. AR manufacturers EVERYWHERE. I didn't have time to hit 'em all - stopped by JP, Mega, etc... Again, not really a lot of earth shattering stuff. It's always fun to look at the Perazzi booth, but I might as well be looking at Ferraris. Keltec has a 25 round version of their dual-mag pump coming out.

(Free flow of thought at this point....) Trying to remember what else. It'll come to me. Anything of particular interest ask and I'll try to remember. I was logging 15,000+ steps a day on my pedometer, so I was moving a lot.