Maybe I like hitting my head against brick walls. But I think this site should enable a nice litter to be made available to the site.
I have read enough on the site to know that you do not want a bunch of back yard breedings posted that you can't vouch for. I agree with that. I also think I saw that you wanted to know the breeder and the sire/dam.
Certainly I agree that efforts should be made to protect the breed. I think you can accomplish that by requiring certain criteria be met before a litter can be listed, such as OFA/CERF information. Maybe you only allow listings of titled sire/dam litters, or maybe you have a minimal charge for a classified for a gun dog listing as some other sites do. I know I would be willing to pay a minimal amount to post a litter. I have a litter off of a FC AFC x a SH dog that I would like to let people on this site know is available. I would prefer selling the pups to folks in the S.C. area that are retriever enthusiasts. The pups that are sold in the particular litter I have now are all going out of state. I don't know, it just seems like this site should have a means to post a nice litter, because surely there are folks who frequent this site who would be interested.