Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If shop at Atlantic game and Tackle Think again.. READ

Who ever the dick head, bully moderator that "undeleated" this thread when the OP found out his gig was up, is a dick head, bully moderator.

Thanks for the post Toro.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Meanie head moderator.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I knew there had to be more to this one. Thanks Toro for clearing that one up. Keep up the good work Atlantic Game.

I am heading to Charleston in a few weeks.

I think I will be visiting Atlantic and buying something I probably dont need.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dexter I will split the pot with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I am heading to Charleston in a few weeks.

I think I will be visiting Atlantic and buying something I probably dont need.
    Im definately buying something there today or tomorrow.

Wanda/citadel boy Got some learning to do!
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Who ever the dick head, bully moderator that "undeleated" this thread when the OP found out his gig was up, is a dick head, bully moderator.

Thanks for the post Toro.
    Last edited by PBiz; 11-01-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetCarolina View Post
    I'd raise you Porter Gaud, but at least they actually teach proper punctuation.
    I spent 12 years at that school. There's no way he is a product of PG the way he types.

TORO, it sounds like y'all went well above and beyond to satisfy the customer. Shame on him.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Jesus Christ kid....you ever heard of a fucking comma, or a period? And if you talk the way you type, then the poor guy was probably confused as shit and had no idea what you have been talking about for the last month.
    LOL. Sig worthy.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by TORO View Post
    What actually happened- a 17 year old bought a pair of waders 3 years ago, brought them in at end of season saying that they are broken- Atlantic replaced on spot and paid for shipping. Next year- kid brings in waders at end of season with velcro stitching pulled out, atlantic said they would replace them again but would have to wait a few months for next shipment- the shipment came in and he recieved a another new pair of waders. Kid brings in those waders at end of 2011 season and says those are defective and needs a new pair. Atlantic again said they would replace, customer in mid summer asked if we would let him change wader brand from drake to the new lacrosse waders when they came in- atlantic said no problem. New lacrosse waders have not come in yet and 20 year old citadel customer is in the store causing a scene and cussing out employee, he was asked if he would like to take the conversation outside and customer declined. Gave him a gift card and told to have a nice day. I think the answer to your questions is wando/citadel
    Bam.

This kind of story always always always backfires like Elmer Fudd's shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    This kind of story always always always backfires like Elmer Fudd's shotgun.
    Ahhh, the lesson's of youth.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What actually happened- a 17 year old bought a pair of waders 3 years ago, brought them in at end of season saying that they are broken- Atlantic replaced on spot and paid for shipping. Next year- kid brings in waders at end of season with velcro stitching pulled out, atlantic said they would replace them again but would have to wait a few months for next shipment- the shipment came in and he recieved a another new pair of waders. Kid brings in those waders at end of 2011 season and says those are defective and needs a new pair. Atlantic again said they would replace, customer in mid summer asked if we would let him change wader brand from drake to the new lacrosse waders when they came in- atlantic said no problem. New lacrosse waders have not come in yet and 20 year old citadel customer is in the store causing a scene and cussing out employee, he was asked if he would like to take the conversation outside and customer declined. Gave him a gift card and told to have a nice day. I think the answer to your questions is wando/citadel
    Booyah! Bet quackaddict will disappear for a while.. that's just embarrassing
    Quote Originally Posted by Baybuster View Post
    Highflyer kills ducks. I've seen this. Don't be mistaken little fella.

Helluva return policy.

Buy one pair and have them replaced yearly, think I need to start getting waders from yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Helluva return policy.

Buy one pair and have them replaced yearly, think I need to start getting waders from yall.
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baybuster View Post
    Highflyer kills ducks. I've seen this. Don't be mistaken little fella.

The kid's hard on his gear, too. How do you ruin a pair of waders year after year? That's a rare gift.

My brother was like that as a teenager. Dad told him, "Everything you touch turns to shit!"

Helluva return policy.

x3 damn!

Say when.. Fuckface say when.

Helluva return policy.

no shit. The kid was taking advantage of the nice people over there and it backfired. Oh well. I look forward to shopping there now.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.