Thread: Need Name & Number

I need the name and number of the high fence operation named something like "Shannon's" and I think its in Colleton Co??
    I had a web link to it one time, cant seem to find again .... it is Shannon's something or another isnt it??

Thanks!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Call Glen/Rusty Shannon of Shannon's HVAC in Colatown. They have a place in St. Matthews.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Sasha would know...he is a regular guest!

I must admit; I look through the fence every time I ride past it. The only deer I ever see are in the big field and then, only before the season.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Wish they would get through the fence at the big field and come over to my p-nuts

We sat up on some geese right across from that field in SEPT and there was 3 mossy backs out in the middle.

Damn tamies
    More fuel = more boost!!

Thanks!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

shannonswildhaven.com

i think.

Billy is the guy you want to talk to....or so i'm told. [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]

its in st matthews....a fair piece from Colleton County.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I found it - heard rumor of a poacher sneaking into their place ... maybe I should call?? It is the right thing to do, right??

Thanks again ... I wasnt sure of where it was at, I found it. 1-800-239-1553

What!, I didn't know that the fence was a property line

Rat

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to "The Dark Side" my friend !!

Rat? I thought I was the Bloodhound ... sniffing out the RATS!!