Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dog hunters

Please move this to the Junk Forum.

Originally posted by Sprigtale:
    I grew up doin it and liked it back then but now I just dont see the sport. If you kill a monster you should have to out smart him in my opion
    I used to do it also but don't hunt deer at all anymore. I don't see what's so sporting bout pouring out a bag of corn and then hiding in a tree [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] At least this way the deer has a chance, I've seen many deer outsmart the dogs and their owners.

And FYI: stillhunters poach too

I don't care HOW you kill a deer on your property. You can build pit traps, put in land mines, chase them with hounds, shoot them from ambush, or blow them up with with tanks for all I care. Just keep your damn traps, mines, hounds, ambushes, and tanks off my damned property. It is that simple.

wallhanger= 15 inch pencil neck 8 pointer

Originally posted by duckcommander727:
    personally i dont like them
    i like it
    i hate them
    DC727, you are a confused young dumb fuck, make up your mind do you or do you NOT like a fucking dog drive? I think you are the sneaky fucker putting dogs out at JAB's place [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Dogs are for fetching birds and ducks!
    McKee Craft 196CC Yammy f150

Originally posted by JABIII:
    I don't care HOW you kill a deer on your property. You can build pit traps, put in land mines, chase them with hounds, shoot them from ambush, or blow them up with with tanks for all I care. Just keep your damn traps, mines, hounds, ambushes, and tanks off my damned property. It is that simple.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Originally posted by CAMO SNOB:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by duckcommander727:
    personally i dont like them
    i like it
    i hate them
    DC727, you are a confused young dumb fuck, make up your mind do you or do you NOT like a fucking dog drive? I think you are the sneaky fucker putting dogs out at JAB's place [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]camosnob i hate ones that let there dogs go every where so get it straight
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."