Thread: Lowcountry Deer Club Opening?

I am currently in a deer club right outside of Ridgeville with a limited number of members and no available slots. In the past couple of years my father has a refound interest in still hunting. He grew up hunting over in Moncks Corner but since me and my sisters came around he was forced to set hunting on the back burner. Over the past year he has purchased all sort of hunting toys in hopes that he would have somewhere to hunt. Since January we have been looking frantically for a place for him to hunt but have been unsuccessful. If any of you know of a still club with openings or someone that has some land within an hours commute of Summerville I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to try and get him in the club.

Jason

Hey Jason, Troy from Summerville(originally) ....we've talked in the past. I am checking on a slight possibility for your dad......no promises, but I thought I would try my resources. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something, should be sometime today.

didn't pan out, Jason, sorry bud, but I will keep my ears and eyes open for your dad........nothin' like havin' the fever and no medicine to cure it!

Thank you Troy. I do greatly appreciate your efforts. Hopefully something will come up.