Thread: KC Chief's Lineman Tears Into Fans

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default KC Chief's Lineman Tears Into Fans

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7tG8HJsi0Y[/ame]

KC lineman tears into Chiefs fans for cheering quarterback Matt Cassel's injury, Matt Cassel has been a lightning rod for criticism during Kansas City's disappointing 1-4 start to the season. But Chiefs offensive lineman Eric Winston put his foot down after the home fans cheered Sunday when Cassel suffered an injury in the fourth quarter.

Cassel was hit hard by Baltimore's Haloti Ngata and Pernell McPhee and stayed down on the field while trainers attended to him. Chiefs fans cheered the development as backup Brady Quinn warmed up.

Winston waited for members of the media to gather by his locker after the game, then told them: "If this isn't posted in the paper or run on your (website), this is the last time you're going to talk to me."
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-08-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

deserved.

Thanks for posting. I am a college football fan and a casual NFL fan. I usually go to 3 or 4 college games a year, and this year decided to go to the Panthers/Giants game a few weeks ago. The NFL is totally different than the college atmosphere. The entire time I was there I had flashbacks of the time I went to WWF Raw. I seriously drew comparisons to professional wrestling. The fans seem uneducated, grown men acting like children on the field and in the stands. Little kids were few and far between, but adults wearing face paint and jerseys were bountiful. This video solidifies my views on the majority of NFL fans. I hate to stereotype someone by their sports interest, and I am not talking about the casual fan.

Good for him. That is sickening, especially on a home field.

Agreed on the deserved.

About 20 years ago, when Wade Wilson was with the Saints after a career with Minnesota, he got knocked out of the game with a leg injury and the Saints fans cheered his injury. Dan Dierdorf of MNF at the time said, "I hope you folks in New Orleans in the stands tonight have your VCR's recording because I have a message for you: you're all a bunch of classless pigs." Spot on.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

No sense in that crap!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Good for him. Heard on the radio about this fella. Supposedly is a stand up and very conscientious guy. Does a lot for the players in the NFL.

These kind of actions along with egging and tp'ing your college quarterbacks house after they lose a big game is freaking ridiculous. I love football just as much as the next guy, but it is still a game and when you let it consume your life so much that you act like a complete dildo you need to step back and punt.

Word.