Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What we have here

Default What we have here

Is...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    That's pretty funny, Salty. You know very well that all the arrogance in this forum is directed at the interstate rivalry. You inferred it, I responded. So far, no one is getting ahead of themselves. They're getting excited for sure, but not arrogant. At least not yet. So why don't you keep the horses in the barn until then, mk.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    SEC fans and coaches everywhere knew Coach Spurrier had something well before the season ever started. The next few years are going to be good times for Gamecock fans. The University treated the largest list of recruits ever to the game on Saturday. The train is definitely gaining momentum. As we have seen the Southeastern Conference seesaw back and forth through the years, Spurrier is well positioned to make the climb to the summit for a few years. He is just getting started...
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Since you taters don't want to discuss your ever worsening defense, would you care to tell me what you disagree with? I will break it down for you...

1. SEC fans and coaches everywhere knew Coach Spurrier had something well before the season ever started.

2. The next few years are going to be good times for Gamecock fans.

3. The University treated the largest list of recruits ever to the game on Saturday.

4. The train is definitely gaining momentum.

5. As we have seen the Southeastern Conference seesaw back and forth through the years, Spurrier is well positioned to make the climb to the summit for a few years.

6. He is just getting started.

What is there to discuss? Clemsons defense sucks worse than a whore in 5 points. There's nothing to discuss. A'tall.

And I personally agree with your quoted statement. Just seems as if some of the other faithful don't.
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

I agree JAblowww. After watching the game on Saturday night, I don't see how LSU could be favored in this game. I mean, Jadevn Clownee is a stud and Devein Taylor is also. Lattimo is a prime time RB and Conner Shaw is ugly as fuck but makes plays.

Ace Sanders is the best KR in the nation.

I fully expect Carolina to be 11-0 coming into Clemson game and I'm not sure Clemson can even stay on the field with them now. I mean, even though the FSU defense is ranked higher than Carolina and they gave up tons of yards to the tigers, I just don't think Clemson will be able to move the ball against them.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Conner Shaw is ugly as fuck but makes plays.
    This is almost as bad as complaining about your own people wearing purple shirts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    This is almost as bad as complaining about your own people wearing purple shirts.
    haha. How 'bout the t-dogs?

Beating Furman is always a good thing.

I agree JAblowww. After watching the game on Saturday night, I don't see how LSU could be favored in this game. I mean, Jadevn Clownee is a stud and Devein Taylor is also. Lattimo is a prime time RB and Conner Shaw is ugly as fuck but makes plays.

I fully expect Carolina to be 11-0 coming into Clemson game and I'm not sure Clemson can even stay on the field with them now. I mean, even though the FSU defense is ranked higher than Carolina and they gave up tons of yards to the tigers, I just don't think Clemson will be able to move the ball against them.
    Alright, now I'm convinced that someone has hacked 's account.

That's 2 positive post about the chickens in as many days

But remember all the starters that left?

What about Ellis Johnson leaving?

Bout time y'all had a reality check.

After watching the game on Saturday night, I don't see how LSU could be favored in this game.
    Forget about that shit.

What do we know? LSU will be tough at home. So will Florida. So many "if's" it gives me a fucking headache to think about it. We're just going to have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Fish; 10-08-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Forget about that shit.

What do we know? LSU will be tough at home. So will Florida. So many "if's" it gives me fucking headache to think about it. We're just going to have to wait and see.
    The thing is all of JAB's six points from a few posts previous could be true and "we" could still finish with three or four losses. If anything's been apparent from this year in college football, it's the title of a Pantera song: "yesterday don't mean shit." Another hill to climb every Saturday.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Speaking of Ellis Johnson, let me take a second to look into the crystal ball...

Ellis Johnson is 0-6 as a head coach at Southern Miss. They had a very good program in place when Johnson got there. He has totally dicked it up. Playing freshmen over established players, horrible play calling, bringing in a bunch of ex-taters for assistants, etc. The USM fanbase is HOWLING for Ellis to step down now.

Now for a look into the ball...

After South Carolina has beaten Clemson for the 5th time in a row next year, Dabo will be fired. I predict that the Clemson powers that be will, again, step on their dicks and fail to go get a proven coach. They will simply hire another unproven coordinator, the soft culture will not change, and the domination of the Gameocks over the tigers will continue on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    The thing is all of JAB's six points from a few posts previous could be true and "we" could still finish with three or four losses. If anything's been apparent from this year in college football, it's the title of a Pantera song: "yesterday don't mean shit." Another hill to climb every Saturday.
    Good post. In this league you better not overlook anybody. Everyone is forgetting about Tennessee. A tough loss at Florida could easily spill over to the next week.

Speaking of Ellis Johnson, let me take a second to look into the crystal ball...

Ellis Johnson is 0-6 as a head coach at Southern Miss. They had a very good program in place when Johnson got there. He has totally dicked it up. Playing freshmen over established players, horrible play calling, bringing in a bunch of ex-taters for assistants, etc. The USM fanbase is HOWLING for Ellis to step down now.

After South Carolina has beaten Clemson for the 5th time in a row next year, Dabo will be fired. I predict that the Clemson powers that be will, again, step on their dicks and fail to go get a proven coach. They will simply hire another unproven coordinator, the soft culture will not change, and the domination of the Gameocks over the tigers will continue on and on...
    They may be able to hire Richt!

haha. How 'bout the t-dogs?

Beating Furman is always a good thing.

Breitenstein is a beast for sure!
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by sc_slim View Post
    They may be able to hire Richt!
    This guy gets it.

Yes!! Clemson,hire Richt!! Hire him today!! Make him an offer he can't refuse! Boy,from dabo to Richt,talk about the blind leading the blind!

Who are you and what have you done with ?

He didn't like the taste of that Duck Bill Hat of his
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    Breitenstein is a beast for sure!
    And a quality individual.

Dabo ain't going nowhere. Even if he was on the hotseat, when Terry D announced he was retiring, that bought everybody time. TDP ain't going out with blood on his hands or make a new hire as he walks out the door. Now the next AD may clean house....
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

And a quality individual.
    Most of us waffad boys are once we get out from behind these computer screens!